Daoc and my life

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc has ruled a much too large portion of my life and last few weeks with constant irvr QQ zerging 1v1 fights by albs and high rr trio mids albs its just not fun and boreing so im taking a break, The game will and always bee a good one no matter what anyone says ive played it since beta and i feel only bad thing about it was the support and advertising departments if they ever exsisted.
Istarted off playing alb pryd Skelthor Blades Bluelightning Megadeth - got hold of my 1st bot account from a friend and played Etaew musiq cennon
amongst more and then went to hib on excal and played darkpriestt collateraldamage allphamale until i quit..few months later i came back and made Darkprophecy for me playin this char has been great it requires more skill than any caster ive ever played and althoiugh the game says if its red its dead ive come to respect alot of the players even if they did like pwn me when i was low rr coz i went for everything :p

Wana say thanks to me aliance for helping me with quests and mlvls and everyoine else pve releated TOG Katch Berg arwens for my crafting needs

Arwens and her in game BF LOLZ and pims and TET and everyone else who helped me out...You guys make the game for me enjoyable.

/respect Imco(after a while) hehe shadowlost rikmaru mazian minicrit simosh becareful and few others cant member all the names for al lthe ood fights weve had even if they were one sided to you:p.......i may be back but i dont think with release of WHO daoc will survive and i sure as hell aint starting another mmog...

Peace out all take care and asta la vista baby...:england:

my email is damnnationx@hotmail.com if ya wana stay in touch its also my messenger addy

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Sad day to see you go mate, I hope we see you on Warhammer if you dont make it back here to DAOC, or come to see me on LOTRO. Best of luck.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sad to see you go m8 :( As this one had potential :D

Oh and also ... if you deleted or destroyed those 2x DF blades i will track you down irl and keeeeeeeeeeeel you :(

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go m8 :( As this one had potential :D

Oh and also ... if you deleted or destroyed those 2x DF blades i will track you down irl and keeeeeeeeeeeel you :(

no i did not delete incase bysome miracle the game is revived or mids and alb trios get a life and stop being garrote spamming newbs etc...account is inactive now and im not reneweing ...he says

C

Carss

Kinda supprised your not liking the action as solo stealther as i think its been quite nice recently :(

cu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom