Daoc Alive and Kicking still?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hello DAOCers,

Doubt any will remember me, I haven't played in a long time. Have been playing WoW for almost a year now.

Just wondering how active DAOCs RvR is on the regular servers currently. I played an Inf named Llano and had the urge to stab some faces the other day, as I just don't rate WoW rogues over Albion Infs :)

So guys, is it worth me opening my account again? Or am I gonna struggle to find people to fight?

Also has anything been done about BB's or are they still needed for a soloer in rvr?

Thanks for any replies :)

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think they'll ever sort BB's out, yes you still need 'em. Give it a whirl. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hey mate,

Well some might say actions is good, some might disagree and we will never have a consense.
What i do suggest is that you pay 1 month ( not that expensive ) and try for yourself :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
About .. 12 Euro .. ( i think it is ) .... so get moving dude ..:)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Hello DAOCers,

Doubt any will remember me, I haven't played in a long time. Have been playing WoW for almost a year now.

Some of us do remember you! Would be nice to have some of the old playes back in game.

:worthy:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Yea, the game has to be experienced, it's really difficult to say if the game is worth playing...

Most of us still play, some of them denies that they are trolling in the game still, and some are just sitting there - waiting to resub ;)

get back Tsa!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hello DAOCers,

Just wondering how active DAOCs RvR is on the regular servers currently. I played an Inf named Llano and had the urge to stab some faces the other day, as I just don't rate WoW rogues over Albion Infs :)

So guys, is it worth me opening my account again? Or am I gonna struggle to find people to fight?

Also has anything been done about BB's or are they still needed for a soloer in rvr?

Thanks for any replies :)

Yeah come back ya git :) Im sure you will remember me <giggles>.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see so many familiar faces around still. Is it worth going on the US servers instead? Or is the population of the US and UK servers during "English Peak Time" about the same? Obviously when I'm likely to be on I'd imagine the US servers to be pretty quiet.

Plus it'd mean alot less effort as my Inf is already pretty well kitted out, just no BB, so I'd be hardcoring it ;) Yes... get your free RPs here mids/hibs!

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
US servers arent that bad..but why start there when u already have a good char and friends here,hmm? :p

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Hi M8ee, well I remember you :) Come back and give it a try as others have already said.

The server can be frustrating but there really is no shortage of action if you make an effort to find it. There is still lots of 1v1 action and groups of all sizes running. I have even seen quite a few Alb stealther Grps and have Met a few from the other realms too :)

For an Infi who wants to solo or even grp with other stealthers, I think you will be able to find action and have some fun, just be prepared for the odd ganking or two and try to die with a smile!!

Give it a go!!

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L9-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm used to the gankings, more used to ganking others with the AOE mez poison ^^

Remember taking down a trio of hibs once, warden, ranger, NS!

Updated my daoc during the break, I'll have a go loggin on 2nite :)

RaviroT

Fledgling Freddie
Great to have u back! :)
Always good when someone desides to get back to the game.

If everyone go to the US. The Europe servers vil die.. ( at least the only English one ) ...
Still wondering WHY its only one English speaking server.

but anyways.. WELCOME BACK.. ? :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I installed it, updated it, and now I can't connect to the login servers :(

Any help anyone? :S

RaviroT

Fledgling Freddie
Have you checked youre firewalls? :)
maybe Windows firewall. doesnt allow it..
Or maybe you use Norton..

Check that first :)
Thats usually the problems when anything else works but when online games won't connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom