daoc account problem

Duze

Loyal Freddie
For me, its not about realising what the end aim is, its actually not being able to do anything !

After a lot of keyboard bashing, I've found that if I put in my EU account details, it still doesn't let me log in.... but it does actually recognize that I have another account (my US account - different email) registered to my name.. thats great until it asks me to link it then doesn't recognize the password. As far as I know, I've only ever had one password on my US account so no idea how I could be getting it wrong. Trying my EU password doesn't work, and I literally can't think of any other passwords associated to my accounts.

Seriously, what a load of crap this all is. 3 days later and I still haven't managed to log into a single thing.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Does the "Link" page actually do anything? Tried to link my accounts using that, but even though it kept saying "Success!" - nothing happened.

Logging into each DAOC account and linking them to the EA account worked though. Annoying... :twak:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Does the "Link" page actually do anything? Tried to link my accounts using that, but even though it kept saying "Success!" - nothing happened.

Logging into each DAOC account and linking them to the EA account worked though. Annoying... :twak:

Once you have done them and it appears 'success' you need to confirm it just at the bottom. I did the same as you but then realised.

So now I have...

Email 1 with 3 accounts 2 of them I dont use and havn't done for many years.
Email 2 with 1 account
Email 3 with 1 account
Email 4 with 1 account which is inactive...

GGRRRRRrrrrr

Was extremely p'd off lastnight after an hour waiting to get through and not knowing my secret password...So, gonna leave it as it is now cba to waste more time...

Also what gets me is how mythic/ea can just change somebodies password without actually telling them what it is. I had that with 1 of my accounts, very frustrating...

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i linked all my account together,log in using ea account(not daoc account) and i got no problems now,can manage all 5 of my account from one login,theres a lil drop down box to choose wich account to manage on the main subs page..

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
they should've atleast made a small guide, just like they did for the freexfer business atleast when they went live they had a guide and faq for it. But I guess people re-subbing is less important to them nowadays.

their was no warning or any heads up about account center changes, just maintenance.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
anyway I've got 3 accounts linked to 1 email/EA account, but still have my 4th acc linked to another email/ea account....anwyay I can de-link it to that email or close the EA account ?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
anyway I've got 3 accounts linked to 1 email/EA account, but still have my 4th acc linked to another email/ea account....anwyay I can de-link it to that email or close the EA account ?

I'm not entirely sure if that would work. Once you have created a master account thats it.

I sent mythic a detailed email with regards to my not remembering secret passwords and pretty much in short that you can check all my bank payments to each individual account I have to prove to you that they are my accounts.

I get an email saying... that I need to phone them up to confirm with them my secret password... I DONT KNOW THEM FFS... looks to me, that they are not even looking at the emails people are sending them.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
What would one do if they lost their gamelogin and game psw but still have their old GOA sub login and sub psw? Though luck?

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Managed to get mine (finally) sorted. Luckily, I changed the email on my EU account a couple of months ago, just so that I had EU and US totally separated.

Trying to get this new thingy to work and it absolutely wouldn't accept any details regarding my US account - everything just refused to work, wouldn't let me log in to anything etc.

When I tried doing the exact same thing with my EU details, everything just worked..... and I was able to link my US account to my EU email.

I have no idea why, I'm not sure EA have any idea why.

If you have many accounts, you have my sympathy :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
finally after a few emails back and forth i have now got all my accounts to 1 email...

LordjOX

Part of the furniture

Hehe, yeah. Very annoying!

And of course, added a subscription to my account and it takes time to get activated :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
finally after a few emails back and forth i have now got all my accounts to 1 email...

Don't do what i did and make a new email addy to link them to and forget it lol, i couldnt use my 2 regular emial addys as they were already linked to EA accounts

Now im waiting on a reply form customer support so i can resub

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Meh, i try to link 5th account to my main email. But when i type account name + pass it says its wrong, even i change the password!

How come? somebody plz help me step by step here?? :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
You can only link 10 accounts to your EA account. Im not sure if this is the problem but i had to email them and ask hem to remove an old daoc EU account from my EA account so i could add my UO account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom