[INFO] DAoC - 7 free days

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
If you played DAoC and got an email about your account expiring soon, don't panic! They haven't put your account to auto-renewal. But you just got a week of DAoC for free!

Now waiting for the email that tells me about it <cough>

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If you played DAoC and got an email about your account expiring soon, don't panic! They haven't put your account to auto-renewal. But you just got a week of DAoC for free!

Now waiting for the email that tells me about it <cough>

Just login. All my accounts are active an no email :)

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, was wondering what that was all about!

Now if only I had the game client...

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah just login, according to my subs thingy Ive got the 7 free days already and my accounts been inactive since Jan 2007. So I assume they just deployed the free time to every account on there lists, whether active or not.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
That's awesome. I've wanted to log on my old toons for a while but didn't want to pay up!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Already thought that those wankers billed my cc again :lol:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Beating the old fart in the wrong forums ... no win -.-
They were absolutely best times ever, they gone .. nothing to see here more sadly.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
thought the same gahn but im playing again now and it rocks tbh, aslong as you can find mates to play with its awesome fun.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Apparently my account has been activated, I can't be arsed trying to find my Cds/password though.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
wierd

My buffbot account has been activated. My main account seems to have been deleted :(

M

Zede

Part of the furniture
Its free, its an hour d/l, all accounts are active.

i'm gonna log on tonight.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Is there still any way of telling how many people are on the servers? I remember a little box on the right side of the homepage telling how players were on each server?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently my account has been activated, I can't be arsed trying to find my Cds/password though.

Got a email yesterday from normal goa subscriptions side

Dear++++++
Your subscription to Dark Age of Camelot will soon expire (SUBSCRIPTION login ++++++). This expiry will be effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

Should you have any question regarding your subscription, please send us an email at: subscription@goa.com.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com

normal links etc np then get today 3 x emails saying all 3 accounts been renewed even though i cancelled subscriptions.

Dear +++++,

your GAME account :+++++ has been opened.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com this link is somit i dont know linking to the email address below

and its a wierd named firm called

noreply@mailforge.orange.fr

and windows saying BEWARE PFISHING thing

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
just checked both accounts closing on the 4th of Feb and renewall period picked is NONE

and the 3rd account was a US account, even account name was right

just it was linked to GOA europe but its not even a europian account lol think some 1 is trying to get me to renew em.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah that email made me worry ;)

But it's the auto-reminder that your subs are running out after the 7 day freebie.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well thats my 7 free days put to good use.

I've still got a house haha, and I killed someone in rvr and got 900rp's

rargh I've still got it LOL

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Just got the email from goa celebrating 7 years offering the 7 days free.

Will be installing DR tonight to have a reunion with the frontiers, oh by the way does anyone have a link for the original icons instead of the warhammer"esque ones that are used now or does MXN ui still work these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom