daoc 7 day trial

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
ok im sure i just saw a post a couple of minutes ago about some peeps wanting a trial of daoc so they could test out toa but ive lost the post so im just making a new thread...

just found This but im not sure if it will include toa tho, worth a shot anyway.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
does this mean i can get a buffbot for 7 days :bazbeer:

Spremuta

Fledgling Freddie
Easdown said:
ok im sure i just saw a post a couple of minutes ago about some peeps wanting a trial of daoc so they could test out toa but ive lost the post so im just making a new thread...

just found This but im not sure if it will include toa tho, worth a shot anyway.

Thx but it's not free! Must subscribe their service (not for free)...there is another link?

:twak:

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
The expansion today is only free for Fileplanet subscribers. So to get it today you need to subscribe to Fileplanet so it is 'not free'. It will be open to the public though on the 10th February. Press release just talks about DAoC so presumably no SI or ToA. This follows a previous exercise in which a 7 day trial was released with one of the PC Game magazines.

Plus the price cut (to be fair DAoC without SI had been remaindered). Plus the $10 dollar mail-in rebate on ToA after only 3 months (so $29.99-$10).

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If this is a Euro version, no you cant get a 7 day BB, as it was done on the test server Lothian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom