DAoC - 2009

Dard

Part of the furniture
Nps u can delude urself all you want that language > active players on a server, but in the end it all comes down to nummbers, how many ppl you have the opportunity to play against. :p

But other people are entitled to there opinion too & maybe in some cases quality > quantity :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
You can go on about 'getting used to it' all you want, but say there was an option to play in English, you can bet your arse a lot more people would move there. Face it, some people don't want to be playing a 'german' game.

Everz

FH is my second home
I like the fact that when i search for an item with Dexterity on it i know what to look for, not fun trying to find what a Koffenburgden on it, or understanding out else german at that matter.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
OMG can we stop the US vs German bickering. Its perfectly sensible to play on either, they both have their advantages and disadvantage. Play wherever you enjoy playing most and don't care about what anybody else says!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
OMG can we stop the US vs German bickering. Its perfectly sensible to play on either, they both have their advantages and disadvantage. Play wherever you enjoy playing most and don't care about what anybody else says!

NO!! this is WAR! :p

old.NEE

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't there a way to make the UI english language rather than german?

old.NEE

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing on .de now since this afternoon and so far i'm not that bothered.

I thought it would be massive issues but it's not. the ui is still in english it's just NPC chat etc that's German.

Happy days :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

my server is better than your server....

nope

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Instead of clustering .de and .uk servers why can't GoA just generate a button which translates the language into English, or German, or French, or Greek (As we all know you are dumb!).

Would stop the wajn abotu clustering and would also make moving to a populated cluster much more attractive.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Yes there is... just change the update.dat ... German to English...

But you wont be able to climb walls or pay for rent.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie

That sounds intresting...feature. Must be the ancient code daoc is running on

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Are those two the only bugs, because I never climb walls nor do I pay rent for ANYTHING! :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Are those two the only bugs, because I never climb walls nor do I pay rent for ANYTHING! :D

You can't use the r button to reply to a private message. It will always say you need to receive a message before you can reply!

I have always used the English client on German servers.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
You can't use the r button to reply to a private message. It will always say you need to receive a message before you can reply!

I have always used the English client on German servers.

The reply thing got to me in the end:p Running pure german theese days hahaha.....

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
WOW its stupid that its not possible to transfer from pryd/excal to german servers, or a cluster. wow

i fucking cry at night because of this

E

Evigglad

Blessings

Yah, been w8ting for this day for ages.. WAR :kissit: DAoC :clap:

See u on the german servers in 15mins ;P

Frey Evigglad :cheers:

friky

Fledgling Freddie
ITS A JOKE, it must be possable, it doesent make sence, if you can merge servers as easy as excal / pryd you should bne able to do the same with german. a charictor transfur could be difficult but a merger doesent make sence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom