Danos!§!!!!1111

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
I know that danos have bin so called "fixed" because before patch the gaurds wouldent follow. But now they do, and there is slight a problem with it. Moste artifacts can be done with a fg on all realms, but still not all, but to make Danos as hard as he is now i would say that he is one of thye hardest artifacts to farme as a Midgard. We tryed on prydwen/mid yesterday to make Danos so my SB could get GoV, but it just was impossible, a guy claimed to have done it with that grp setup before and that if the skald kite the guards and run away he would keep aggro, but the problem here is that he dosent. Danos called his guards back at 83% 73% depends on how fast you are to hit him, and when we did there was by no chance the skald could kite them all again without suriving, and we got wiped atleast 7 times just trying to make this arti. I would sugest in next patch or somthign that when you kite his guards they stay on him and Danos will not call them for help els the plan with GoV is the same as Jacina's Sash and that Jewel in volcanus you need "i dont know how many to complete".

Danos has bin done sofare one time while i havbe bin there, it took 22 mids to take all guards and last Danos out, and the point is redicules since you'll never get the arti and it's gonna be as rare as ZilverHorn, atlantis tablet and Erinys Charm and that is what no one will have.

Danos was a little easy to make when the guards dident come, could be taken with;

Mid: Summ SM Fop healer
Hib: Ment/Chanter
alb: dunno but prob somthing just as good.´

and now Danos can be taken with: 3 fgs (2 fgs cant do it since there are to many guards and they got a healer + if Healer get aggro they will kill everything.)

So what i am saying is kinda this; /beeeeeeeeeeeeg Make it atleast a little easyer to make this damn artifact, it's the most wantet vest in the game.

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
to my knowlegde, might be wrong, this was supposed to have happend along time ago ? we did danos easy with 2 healers 3 warriors and a svg + the loose bots with fop before cata patch, was easy pull all mobs from night camp then have a shaman thats not associated with the grp or in the bg pul danos and he will come solo

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Danos is intended to be a 2fg encounter.... assist on the healer (hadrios) and kill him first, then the caster (Flimnos? feh should be a goblin) then the other one then Danos.

>.< this arti if fking pathetic... done it last night with 2 theurg, 2 pally, reaver, scout, cleric, heretic. the healer guard decided not to appear till the end ( :eek7: ) and we spent over a bastard hour trying to kill him.

in the end we got another theurg and armsman to come.. still couldnt kill the healer.. tried killing danos, couldnt.

eventually mistur healer got to a spot and sorta stayed there while, pulled danos away from healing and eventually killed him :D

but yeh its rly fked now ;p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
GoV was easy before Patch ofc we all know that, but after it it has bin hard to get it done, 5-6 animist can do it, but on mid we need a skald to kite them and then take out danos fast, and since Danos has always bin done with a fg or less it imo shouldent have bin harder than a fg can do it. But hey they change everything and it will never be undone so guess there will come a better way to kil lhim in than 2 fg's.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
balkeriz said:
GoV was easy before Patch ofc we all know that, but after it it has bin hard to get it done, 5-6 animist can do it, but on mid we need a skald to kite them and then take out danos fast, and since Danos has always bin done with a fg or less it imo shouldent have bin harder than a fg can do it. But hey they change everything and it will never be undone so guess there will come a better way to kil lhim in than 2 fg's.

Used to alway be done using exploits to pull him solo ;)

It's the best chestpiece in the game for some classes - it's meant to be hard to get :p

Though the hard to get should be from the encounter not from the 100000 other people camping it. :(

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
the camping on prydwen is to the minimal now, but anyway i hope there will be found a easyer way than a zerg.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Really don't see how a fg can't do it and don't give me the theurg/animist/petspam excuse cause last time (after cata's patch) I did it with 2 clerics, 2 palas, 2 mercs and a heretic (might have had an out of group scout to pull don't remember) ... no-one ever came close to dying and we did it in like 5 minutes...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Urm...

1 mincer/skald/bard - kite guards to haven
1 necro/focus char - kill danos
1 cleric etc - heal

= win. That's how it's done on alb/exc.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
1) shrooms of d00m
2) bard/skald kite mobs while grp pulls the GUARDS!!! amagoooosh
then kill danos at the end (worked well last time we did it)
thats the ways i know of could prolly add theurgist earthpet spam on him aswell :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Urm...

1 cleric etc - heal

For hib:

1 bard - kite guards to braggarts mob encounter and move in a large circle making sure not to get within 'name-seeing' range if they do they'll speed decrease you.

2+ animists - shrooooooooms.

1 druid - with fop, di if possible and buffs.

Kiting the guards to haven isn't needed and it'll stop the kiter from gettin credit - a bard who times it right can pull, loop the loop and make it in time for credit (although - this is difficult - i missed credit 7 out of 7 times.)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Urm...

1 cleric etc - heal

1 bard pulls em all (aoe lul)

chanter pulls danos

mentalist hot on the pet

BB with fop just sits around

That's about it really

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to add, mob seems to enjoy deaggoring off bard once in a while.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Forgot to add, mob seems to enjoy deaggoring off bard once in a while.

you have to lul every 10 secs really, at least till there's some good damage on danos, then they stay on you

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Really don't see how a fg can't do it and don't give me the theurg/animist/petspam excuse cause last time (after cata's patch) I did it with 2 clerics, 2 palas, 2 mercs and a heretic (might have had an out of group scout to pull don't remember) ... no-one ever came close to dying and we did it in like 5 minutes...

paladins are overpowered !! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom