dangerous players

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Someone wrote a post here about old players which were tough and dangerous in rvr.
Lets try something else.
what about now days?
who is most tough and serial killer in rvr?

i vote for 2 players
stajjijjon ( sorry if i not write it well) hibernian
kagato albion

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
serial killer??? horner.... tho he kills low cons so hes shit and doesnt count.

zoia is near impossible to kill solo (skald if enyone doesnt know)
kagato hits dmgs that makes your yaw drop sometimes.

and...... evry freaking ml10 r2+ fully toad SM whit ml9 pet up....
BD as hard to kill...

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
reply for kaun_IA

well Kaun_IA just want to tell you that horner isnt the only one who does that! so dont flame on him about what he is doing.
ppl xp on rvr zones so they <must> know and prepare for someone to inc and kill them.
what horner does i can say that he is the first who goes and kill them first
otherwise we would taking about someone else.
like someone told me : if not is the game you are not playing then its solitaire

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
the old dangerous players were Ns , Infil and Sbs back in the day when they had ip:)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
serial killer??? horner.... tho he kills low cons so hes shit and doesnt count.

Actually ..Hate to break ure fotm hate horner train ..he is a pretty good player but he just enjoys ' grief play ' more so than the next :p

Plenty of times when Im solo on my eld or sm and Im roaming frontiers ..Ill check around the maebh camp ..or Ill check around the worm camp in alb to see what I find ..Ill check anywhere that there might be an enemy worth rps that cons to me ..I dont care if he is afk or roleplaying with mobs ..rps are rps ..Ill let him finish the pull then get him .

WHEN I SAY HIM !! i mean him/her ..

vote no sexism or something :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Matriach and Xenophobiac!Tuff as old boots :worthy:

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is a gimp sorcer that only can kill when he has all him ra´s up and 1 or 2 buffbots sticked in her ass with DI3 etc...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I do wonder how hard Kagato woult hit if he got some artifacts and such. All I saw was Some ToA graphic armors (and a oceanus vest) :E

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Darkmack and some other warrior are nice to fight, as I can't get a single hit in due to their insane block rate :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
I do wonder how hard Kagato woult hit if he got some artifacts and such. All I saw was Some ToA graphic armors (and a oceanus vest) :E

Don't need many artifacts to have a good Arms template. If he is hastned and if he uses a celerity pole and I assume he is then you already have kinda unbeatable damage. 7.10 cloak I'd call "and such" :p.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Don't need many artifacts to have a good Arms template. If he is hastned and if he uses a celerity pole and I assume he is then you already have kinda unbeatable damage. 7.10 cloak I'd call "and such" :p.

True but still +dmg thingies increase dmg quite a lot on an armsman.

illu

Part of the furniture
From an assassins POV

Papasan - I've never killed. Got very close the last time, but got added on.

Izasku - Nigh on impossible to kill due to mostly being up a tower or keep, and has a lot of tools to help "escape".

Kagato - Only killed once I think. He's killed me quite a few times :> But I'll keep trying!

Mastade - Never killed him, one day.....
Hobbit - Tough NS lowbie, every fight I had with him went horribly wrong :>

Lxn - Either really easy fights or I get destroyed

Eurfragia(?) - I always think this guy is an infil for some reason and my jaw hits the ground at the damage of his hits

Train - I think that was his name. One of the hardest hitting stealthers if I remember right.

These are the main names that come to mind.

Oli - Illu

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

I tried an artifact template before this one and my damage was the worse it has ever been, even the enemies noticed. The only thing I miss from my template is +style/base bonus and to get that i'd have to sacrifice far to much elsewhere, in other words its simply not worth it. I wouldn't be able to do half of what I can do if I gimp myself with artifacts.

Click the yummy link in my sig and you'll see my damage is not suffering any without it, and thats not a capped hit.

Theres more to a ToA template then artifacts.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:

Yeah, I got 9% speed, 9% melee, 10% style on my with 2H Crush Malice for grouping. Will prolly fix it when DR hits.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I tried an artifact template before this one and my damage was the worse it has ever been, even the enemies noticed. The only thing I miss from my template is +style/base bonus and to get that i'd have to sacrifice far to much elsewhere, in other words its simply not worth it. I wouldn't be able to do half of what I can do if I gimp myself with artifacts.

Click the yummy link in my sig and you'll see my damage is not suffering any without it, and thats not a capped hit.

Theres more to a ToA template then artifacts.
You said you had a new template in the making after you made your vid.
What's different about it, from the one you had with no artis? I wanna know. :)
Or was that the arti temp you said you tried and you have now gone back to your old one?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
From an assassins POV

Papasan - I've never killed. Got very close the last time, but got added on.

Izasku - Nigh on impossible to kill due to mostly being up a tower or keep, and has a lot of tools to help "escape".

Kagato - Only killed once I think. He's killed me quite a few times :> But I'll keep trying!

Mastade - Never killed him, one day.....
Hobbit - Tough NS lowbie, every fight I had with him went horribly wrong :>

Lxn - Either really easy fights or I get destroyed

Eurfragia(?) - I always think this guy is an infil for some reason and my jaw hits the ground at the damage of his hits

Train - I think that was his name. One of the hardest hitting stealthers if I remember right.

These are the main names that come to mind.

Oli - Illu
Hobbit?:p lol come on now be serious plz:)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Most high RR skalds are almost impossible to beat. Zoia is very tough, only real person I've found hard to beat in a 1 v 1, and who seems a nice person also, gamesmanship wise, pretty much all other stealthers on Excal zerg, or the ones I've met atleast. Prydwen soloers are a lot more skillful than any Excal stealthers around these days, thats a big thing I noticed when cluster came along. I'm currently working on my new template with WingedHelm for the nice dmg reduction on perfs, dunno how I've survived so far without it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Varna said:
Most high RR skalds are almost impossible to beat. Zoia is very tough, only real person I've found hard to beat in a 1 v 1, and who seems a nice person also, gamesmanship wise, pretty much all other stealthers on Excal zerg, or the ones I've met atleast. Prydwen soloers are a lot more skillful than any Excal stealthers around these days, thats a big thing I noticed when cluster came along. I'm currently working on my new template with WingedHelm for the nice dmg reduction on perfs, dunno how I've survived so far without it.
agree, excal stealthers really are poor quality with the exception of 1 or 2 players. havent realy played vs many prydwen players as i have been inactive from excal for a while now, the few fights i did have were a lot of fun though :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
You said you had a new template in the making after you made your vid.
What's different about it, from the one you had with no artis? I wanna know. :)
Or was that the arti temp you said you tried and you have now gone back to your old one?

After the video I switched to a Malice pole template with artifacts that I fought you with last time before today.

It was probably the worse template i've used, utter wank. I should of known better to rely on procs. Of cause it looked great on paper, but in practise it was rubbish.

Now im using a whole new template, with alacritous armour, similer to my malice template, but with crafted weapons and a little flexibility so I can switch damage types.

And its probably the happiest i've been with a template as it happens :D

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
After the video I switched to a Malice pole template with artifacts that I fought you with last time before today.

It was probably the worse template i've used, utter wank. I should of known better to rely on procs. Of cause it looked great on paper, but in practise it was rubbish.

Now im using a whole new template, with alacritous armour, similer to my malice template, but with crafted weapons and a little flexibility so I can switch damage types.

And its probably the happiest i've been with a template as it happens :D
Yeah, i thought i saw you had a Malice when i fought you near Bold that day.
Can't say i noticed any difference myself, but you're hard enough whatever template you have. =)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Lol kagato.

I tell you what. I would win award for being the most quoted person in FH sigs.

I say such nice things!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Straef is dangerous imo,

he got a gun! :twak:
Poppa is dangerous, one might find himself raped :<
censi said:
Lol kagato.

I say such nice things!
Come on, tell me something worth quoting!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Zoia is an awesome skald.... deffo the best skald out there, not like some of the pussys out there who hit you once then SoS away. Fucking disgraceful, not mentioning any names, you know who you are :p

Had some really good fights with him on my baby sorc (almost killed him a couple times) GIVF a fight with my reaver tbh m8 :)

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Only dangerous player that comes to my mind, and dangerous for good/wrong reasons, was Sinister.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Lol kagato.

I say such nice things!

Couldn't resist, it was just to quotable :D it was either that or the can of beans comment :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom