Damn nice bracer from DF worm...

G

GrimReaper

dropped to alliance tonight, for some lucky person to lotto tomorrow...

Hardened Wormhide Wrap

Crush 12%
Heat 12%
Body 12%
Dex 21

10 charges of a 20 second 29 value health regen

Grim

O

old.mattshanes

Holy shit, that non unique?oO

uv86 :EEE

C

cHodAX

shame about the body resists :( like albs need any more items or epics with that on...

O

old.Bubble

Tattersail got the first one on the server(i believe)

2 Dropped when LOE and SOTL killed the worm for the first time on th EU servers, it was much harder then, you needed styles to hit the thing meaning people where beating it and then sitting and resting (no end chant then..)

Y

Yussef

No, those were Wormskin Wraps, these are different ;o

C

corranhorn1

Think we had about 45 people on the worm today when got that drop. It took about 2mins to kill and was easy, especially compared to legion who we killed before it. Dont even think out pally got hit with guard+6sec pbt, i know i didnt when i managed to pull aggro and i dont even have shield my own.

Legion seems bit weaker then the old days too, only hits my merc for 450 a time, easy for 2clerics to deal with tbh. Still was fun raid for alliance got couple nice drops and a load of useless ones, and got to surprise the mids when 40 people appear from nowhere 2hrs after they had cleared df :)

O

old.mattshanes

Erm wormskin wrap had 3x8% these ARE 3X12%!!!

UV86!!!!!!!

Never seen such high on a item.... well not until 1.64 when the dragon drops a uv120 caster robe xD

C

chimaira

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

UV86!!!!!!!

Never seen such high on a item.... well not until 1.64 when the dragon drops a uv120 caster robe xD

F U mr lastwordfortehwin :m00:

C

corranhorn1

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.65 Release Notes

October 8, 2003

- The Hardened Wormhide Wrap, Worked Wormhide Wrap, Tanned Wormhide Wrap, Hardened Wormhide Cloak, Worked Wormhide Cloak, and Tanned Wormhide Cloak have been reduced in power so that they may be successfully

Seems this bracer bugged atm till then :( nobody tried to wear it yet as lotto'in items today but shame if that the case

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

UV86!!!!!!!
/em gives mattshanes his pills
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom