Damn Hugmeh

Punishment

Resident Freddy
dayrate 2morrow jim? :)

Working till half 3 , ill have a think about it , givf me group on bm for rr5 and im game :D

P.S. Nice fight against my skald Hypnotoad Gahn , nerf my healpot at the end being used up :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Working till half 3 , ill have a think about it , givf me group on bm for rr5 and im game :D

P.S. Nice fight against my skald Hypnotoad Gahn , nerf my healpot at the end being used up :(

:ninja: ^^

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Last week i ownd hugmeh heavy I even got full perfed :p But i think he got a new temp cause he destroyed me last time with my remedy down :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Hugmeh you crazy greek SB. I bet you dont like fighting VWs ;)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
whenever i spec 2handed and 50 cs to have some fun and to take a break from swaping viper3 poison, one random retard who thinks that he plays well decides to kite me , be it a scout or a valewalker so i just spec back . Thats all there is to it to valewalkers and every other class with gay playstyle . As far as cyclo , u re confusing me with nimroel ;x

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
whenever i spec 2handed and 50 cs to have some fun and to take a break from swaping viper3 poison, one random retard who thinks that he plays well decides to kite me , be it a scout or a valewalker so i just spec back . Thats all there is to it to valewalkers and every other class with gay playstyle . As far as cyclo , u re confusing me with nimroel ;x

Ah yeah soz ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
well it was a good fight, but honestly not worth tbh (rr11 sb against rr6 hero) so leave me around k?

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i m only rr10 mate ! You resisted disease twice , str defubb once , weaponskill debuff once , asd poison twice . Envenom line needs fixinggggggg .

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i m only rr10 mate ! You resisted disease twice , str defubb once , weaponskill debuff once , asd poison twice . Envenom line needs fixinggggggg .

Ah sry lol am gonna give you more arpees :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom