damn good fun

R

Reverant Mezz

got it today, started on VS and i gotta admit when i got into a squad taking installations it was damn fun

and i'll try to contact nova/venom anout joining ur outfit if thats okie :)

B

BrassMonkey

Contact any member of sovereign guard...i'm going into the game now (10:18 am) so if you go in, going in i should be there all day. Think Venom said he'd be on all day today too....

P

[PS]Venom

Sure np at all. I'll look out for resident :)

P

[PS]Nova

I have your name on my little "people to look for" list :)

So I'll try and get you an invite asap :)

L

lorric

I would be intrested in joining sovereign guard aswell i know the smelly dorf reverant and can tell u all his secrets.

S

SilverHood

just leave your player name here and someone will get back to you ;)

O

old.ivan

Damn you Vanu, all you new PS players out there, join us... join the Dark Side .. join New Conglomerate.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.ivan
Damn you Vanu, all you new PS players out there, join us... join the Dark Side .. join New Conglomerate.

Ugh NC are the happy dudes who want everyone to have picnics and run around in the grass together on sunny days.

TR are the dark side.

J

Jonaldo

NC are the people that won't attack even a tower until they have at least 200 people, and 190 of those MAXes :flame:

:p

O

Old_Bean

NC are people who strive to be free of the TR hegemony and fear the insidious alien loving Vanu.

Which if you look at it means that they are the good guys.

Cry FREEDOM!

Ah sorry that's Bravefart.

O

old.ivan

Originally posted by Omniscieous
NC are the people that won't attack even a tower until they have at least 200 people, and 190 of those MAXes :flame:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 190 Maxs !!!:clap: :clap: :clap: We would be lucky to have 1 per squad !

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by old.ivan
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 190 Maxs !!!:clap: :clap: :clap: We would be lucky to have 1 per squad !

Of course, he means squads of 2 people, so approximately half would be MAXes... :p

But still, that would still make your numbers a little bit off, Omniscieous :p

J

Jonaldo

VS are the people that won't attack even a unmanned basilisk until they have at least 500 people, and 290 of those MAXes, 100 Reavers and 100 tanks.
:flame:

P

[PS]Nova

VS are the people that won't attack even a unmanned basilisk until they have at least 500 people, and 290 of those MAXes, 100 Reavers and 100 tanks.
:flame:

That's the one!

How perceptive you are, Omniscieous.

J

Jonaldo

Can't think why no-one wants to group with me ever :eek7:

P

[PS]Nova

Can't think why no-one wants to group with me ever :eek7:

Come join VS and SG :p