DAMN FA needs to be fixed

B

belth

M00sing while dead got fixed in some patch, not sure if it's here yet. They propably had to fix that because some US players are propably so stupid that they think it'll rez them at 50% hp. Same as some casters thinking that if you use MoC, you should be able to cast while mezzed/stunned/dead.

S

skile

Originally posted by Pin

Post number 2 states it's currently bugged, shouldn't be able to use while being hit.

Post number 5 has a cut-paste of the patch notes saying this bug is fixed in 1.55.

In post number 9 you state that you'll still be able to do what post number 5 tells you you can't.

Post number 10 tells you you are wrong.

Post number 11 tell you you are wrong.

In post number 16 you ask again if posts numbers 10 and 11 are telling you how it works, saying again that you will still be able to do what you can now, and ignoring that you have been told it was being fixed in 1.55 in post number 5.

In post number 17 I answer you again, saying that this is a bug which is fixed in version 1.55, as had been stated in previous posts.

In post number 18 you ask the same question again, even though it had been answered 5 times previously, that the bug is being fixed in 1.55.

In post number 19 you are answered again.

In post number 21 you are answered again.

In post number 24 you say that no one has really answered your question, even though posts 2, 5, 10, 11, 17, 19 and 21 have already told you that this bug is fixed in version 1.55.

In post number 25 I sarcastically answer you again, stating that you had already been told 7 times that this behaviour is changing in the next patch.

Now in post number 26 you still seem unable to read and comprehend that you have been answered 8 times previously that this bug is fixed in 1.55, the bahaviour is changed, that you will be counted as in combat for the purposes of FA and MCL if you are taking or receiving an aggressive action (i.e. attacking, or being attacked, having a spell cast on you, etc).

So you ask for an answer, rather than an explanation?

NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE FA OR MCL FOR 10 SECONDS AFTER YOU CEASE ATTACKING OR BEING ATTACKED

Now, have you been able to read this post? Or are you going to post back saying that no one has answered your questions yet?

Pin, I reckon u have got the info from the US. And why write in bold? Dunno if mythic has any standarts on combat. I'm not prestigeful here. Not at all. From my first post, I did not even think of the 10 sec thingy with stealth, and that to be considered combat. After that, I've rethaught (and thats way b4 this post). So my posts has been defending a theory which is by the MYTHICS rethorical not overproved. But if you have heard it from a US-player/Board etc. Sure..

Doesn't disturb me. However, people being cocky is another thing.

P

Pin

Originally posted by skile

However, people being cocky is another thing.

Every post you made in this thread, and almost every post you make on the board is cocky.

So errrr, like, whatever.

S

skile

Huh, I'm not an optimist. Far away from that. But cocky? Whats cocky? Is that not agreeing? Being a fighter for good morals, working against those with bad morals, yer buffbots (without swearing, calling names, insults). Is protesting being cocky?

Being offensive (never personal) is my way of arguing, it brings life to the debate. However, people tend to react on my controversial way rather than the actual subject.

People seem to think people whom posts their opinion, those different from the masses are cocky? Why? Welcome to the world of democracy.

T

Tranquil-

Being offensive (never personal) is my way of arguing, it brings life to the debate. However, people tend to react on my controversial way rather than the actual subject.

Actual subject? You did your very best to avoid the actual subject, and still does. You still can't trust the numerous posts telling you how the FA timer works. I suggest you go read up instead of posting any more.

S

skile

Originally posted by Tranquil-

Actual subject? You did your very best to avoid the actual subject, and still does. You still can't trust the numerous posts telling you how the FA timer works. I suggest you go read up instead of posting any more.

I've read. Trust? Read what I've said? I'm not avoiding anything? Why would i? What's the motive? All I'm saying is that the rhetorical from mythic does not claim it works the same way as with stealth etc. Far fetched yes, but thats not the point. It's not about being right or wrong, never been.

T

Tranquil-

I don't know why you don't trust the posts already telling you how it works. You tell me.

Ofcourse it's about right or wrong. People want to know what is right or wrong, what it really does. And that has been explained by enough people. No need to blame Mythics supposedly bad rhetorics when people with live experiences tells you how it is.

S

skile

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I don't know why you don't trust the posts already telling you how it works. You tell me.

Ofcourse it's about right or wrong. People want to know what is right or wrong, what it really does. And that has been explained by enough people. No need to blame Mythics supposedly bad rhetorics when people with live experiences tells you how it is.

I meant, for me it's not about right or wrong. My guess goes 10 sec thingy.

B

Blade10

Hmmm

Well, i've seen some bollox spouted on these boards, but.....

Skile = Gold Medalist. Grats m8 :)

A

Amazin

Originally posted by Pin

Post number 2 states it's currently bugged, shouldn't be able to use while being hit.

Post number 5 has a cut-paste of the patch notes saying this bug is fixed in 1.55.

In post number 9 you state that you'll still be able to do what post number 5 tells you you can't.

Post number 10 tells you you are wrong.

Post number 11 tell you you are wrong.

In post number 16 you ask again if posts numbers 10 and 11 are telling you how it works, saying again that you will still be able to do what you can now, and ignoring that you have been told it was being fixed in 1.55 in post number 5.

In post number 17 I answer you again, saying that this is a bug which is fixed in version 1.55, as had been stated in previous posts.

In post number 18 you ask the same question again, even though it had been answered 5 times previously, that the bug is being fixed in 1.55.

In post number 19 you are answered again.

In post number 21 you are answered again.

In post number 24 you say that no one has really answered your question, even though posts 2, 5, 10, 11, 17, 19 and 21 have already told you that this bug is fixed in version 1.55.

In post number 25 I sarcastically answer you again, stating that you had already been told 7 times that this behaviour is changing in the next patch.

Now in post number 26 you still seem unable to read and comprehend that you have been answered 8 times previously that this bug is fixed in 1.55, the bahaviour is changed, that you will be counted as in combat for the purposes of FA and MCL if you are taking or receiving an aggressive action (i.e. attacking, or being attacked, having a spell cast on you, etc).

So you ask for an answer, rather than an explanation?

NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE FA OR MCL FOR 10 SECONDS AFTER YOU CEASE ATTACKING OR BEING ATTACKED

Now, have you been able to read this post? Or are you going to post back saying that no one has answered your questions yet?

Pin you have far too much time ;)

F

Flimgoblin

I think skile has probably smoked one thing too many and lost a few too many braincells...

The point seems to be taking quite a while to settle in.

S

skile

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I think skile has probably smoked one thing too many and lost a few too many braincells...

The point seems to be taking quite a while to settle in.

Explain :).

K

kxn

I think its ok to use MCL in combat, FA is another thing, just glad that its going to be fixed

G

geysor

For some reason this entire thread reminds me of the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail where the guards are told not to let the Prince leave the room......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom