Dammit tescos

Jeros

Part of the furniture
They left the bottle guard on my booze bottle now How the hell do i get it off!

its a blue and clear thingy with metal in it, i really dont want to have to go all the way back to tescos to get them to sort it....

Jeros

Part of the furniture
i dont think i have a magnet....

The lady who ided me did not look happy when i got my d/license out, maybe thats why she did not take the dam thing off.

Im 24, i look 19 with a beard, 16 without. But i have not had my ID refused yet thankfully

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Of course if you have a pair of strong pliers you can crush the top of the cap and pull the lock out.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
MacGuyver would take a paper clip, a rubber band and a piece of chicken, combine it all and get a Tesco Magnet

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Well i got it off, turns out all you have to do is hit the top with a spanner and it pops open without actully breaking.....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
So what your saying is, you stole a bottle of alcohol from Tescos and want to know how to get the tag off now?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
In the end, kids, Mr.Spanner solves another problem. Is there anything he can't do?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I must admit I was wondering why you didn't stop when the alarm went off. All doors in and out of Tesco stores aside from fire escapes have detecters, even the staff entrances. My guess, tin foil on the cap?

Marc

FH is my second home
MacGuyver would take a paper clip, a rubber band and a piece of chicken, combine it all and get a Tesco Magnet

If this is the case then he has blatantly been watching the A team as they could make a sherman tank out of a yoghurt pot and a piece of string.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If this is the case then he has blatantly been watching the A team as they could make a sherman tank out of a yoghurt pot and a piece of string.

Don't forget the coconut shell!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I must admit I was wondering why you didn't stop when the alarm went off. All doors in and out of Tesco stores aside from fire escapes have detecters, even the staff entrances. My guess, tin foil on the cap?
he was too busy running uc.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
lol no i dint steal it, they dint do anything about the alarm due to no visable security staff, ive seen it happen many a time

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Clearly seen it enough times to try it himself.. :ninja:

chav.jpg

i neva nicked nufin!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

And still not kill anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom