Damini & WPKenny

russell

FH is my second home
Well done and many congrats. The car is brilliant, as I am sure your wedding was. Enjoy married life -its so much better, it really is:cheers:

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
15yyu5y.jpg

I'll upload some more once I get them off the missus's camera. Great wedding, although someone passed around a pretty virulent cold virus. At least a dozen casualties that I know of!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
damn, I thought K was going to wear his lederhosen :eek:

(wow you guys look awesome :D )

Kryten

Old Cow.
Did have a flick through some of those on FacePlant. Looked like rather a good do, glad it appears everyone enjoyed it :D

Still jealous over the car, mind ;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Hey joo guys!

Thanks for the warm and fuzzy messages. It was an awesome day, even if someone did unleash a plague on most of the guests, and even if my dress did end up trashed :) I'm a wife!! Can't quite get over that.

We're in Oz now, just about to head off to Steve Irwin zoo, where I fully intend to steal a Koala to satiate all my cuddling needs. YAYS!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
We're in Oz now, just about to head off to Steve Irwin zoo, where I fully intend to steal a Koala to satiate all my cuddling needs. YAYS!

You have your very own Koala now :eek:

Yes I know Koalas don't normally drink as much Guiness as Kenneh and yes I know that Koalas move way faster than him but he is your Koala!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They also spend less time sleeping and eating than Teh Kenneh.

Also they have an area in Irwin's zoo where you can actually hug a koala, but they supervise you dam, so be careful they don't chase you down with a crazy aussie on the back of a croc when you make your move.

Doh! It's Sydney zoo, not Irwin's.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Koala's all have chlamydia I hear tell. You're better off hugging Megan Fox ;)

note: if you do hug Mizz Fox, I require visual proofs! ;)

Ono

Part of the furniture
Oooh. Bit late to the party but congratulations L & K!

K looks a bit like George Michael after a few too many pork sausages in the piccie though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oooh. Bit late to the party but congratulations L & K!

K looks a bit like George Michael after a few too many pork sausages in the piccie though.

But more gay than George and Kenneh crashes more.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Photographic evidence that WP does indeed scrub up well at times ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
All the best to you both! :) Oh and Dami, if you later discover that he ain't fit for purpose just keep hold of the receipt and trade him in for a newer model with more 'features' ;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Taken in Japan. I loved this hat. Perhaps more than anyone has ever loved a hat before.

I will regret, to my dying day, not buying it. Look how happy it made me. Look!

Attachments

• P1050035.jpg
    P1050035.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 65

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Why did you not buy the hat? I think its worth a trip back to japan simply to purchase the hat! Its teh awesome!

Damini

Part of the furniture
The exchange rate was a bit crummy, and we were practically out of money, and I reasoned I wouldn't wear it back in the real world.

I was wrong.

I would wear this to asda, shopping for eggs. I would wear it to funerals. I would wear it in bed. You heard me, Kenny!

If anyone goes back to Japan, can they buy me this hat??

Damini

Part of the furniture
I don't know... it's the teeth that make it, I think :) It's very close though!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I spammed your facebook pic of it with places to buy it, although none are very cheap.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I saw those full sized outfits in the shop! I even ran back in the store, tempted to buy one, but they worked out at about £40. Which now I know is a BARGAIN and I should have given in to all my Stitch cravings.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Infact the only thing possibly cooler than stitch, would be the offspring of a pikachu and stitch that mated somehow.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Taken in Japan. I loved this hat. Perhaps more than anyone has ever loved a hat before.

I will regret, to my dying day, not buying it. Look how happy it made me. Look!

When you release another book, this is the picture of the author that they need to put in it!!!

That is just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom