Damage screenshots!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
You ***** playing while I'm at work. I want damage screenshots from thane and valk doing Ragnarrok or polar rift on you in RvR. Any screenshots of this (in 1.84) are welcome.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
You ***** playing while I'm at work. I want damage screenshots from thane and valk doing Ragnarrok or polar rift on you in RvR. Any screenshots of this (in 1.84) are welcome.

how hard can it be to calculate the extra dmg a 150 dd does?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna have soemthing to get a hardon over at work. Its like having a wank not having a movie or pictures to look at = rather dull.

auroria

Banned
after bos procced i hit for about 350 dmg only with proc, and i hit some for 500+ with pure melee, without crit ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
do some work at work then you lazy mother fucker

None calls in so I can't give them any support about their computers... then again some days its the complete opposite. :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
after bos procced i hit for about 350 dmg only with proc, and i hit some for 500+ with pure melee, without crit ;)

With how much str and mom roughly and with or without AT and how much magic damage bonus?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
only ss i got after patch:

Attachments

• Dmg.JPG
    Dmg.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 664

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Kekeke, looking good. Should prolly drop down to purge1 and spec loads of MoP. >< Imagine a 150-200pt crit on that.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
hard part is assasins, id prefer to have purge vs them, but ofc purge 1 is enough :)
and it was with sun sword 2h.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, sounds decent. Anwyays I'm not going with sun weapons. Even though I got my entire vault full of summoned weapons for future use.

Hopefully slash damage will kill more assassins than hammer.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
That is entierly off topic. But gimme a screenshot of your thane in wolf morph.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The funny thing is that in the end, Trollum will continue whining here and on IRC about how gimped Thanes are and how he never gets a RvR (big surprise!) or whatever.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
MoM does, wp doesn't, since valk/thane weapon procs don't get a chance to crit

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well, i dont have SS but i got hit for 400+ whit 1h dmg by a valk last night :p
ragnarok is way silly now :p allso i heard they got 2x insta hots ? is that true.... might explain why one of the valks i 1vs1 went up in HP quite fast?

edit: i heard there was a US vid of a valk, hitting 500 and so whit traitors dagger and such on ppl, need to find that one

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Friar's get a 65 delve proc on their 50 style and a 100'ish heal.. Thanes/valks/VW's get to hit for 800+ :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:
ragnarok is way silly now :p allso i heard they got 2x insta hots ? is that true.... might explain why one of the valks i 1vs1 went up in HP quite fast?

edit: i heard there was a US vid of a valk, hitting 500 and so whit traitors dagger and such on ppl, need to find that one
I seen this one, yes he does that much dmg and he does just over 900+ with 2hand weapon...

IIRC they have 1 uber HoT and 1 Frigg, i think everyone complains "WTF 2HoT's" but the other is just a frigg.

im sure i got some of this wrong though

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:

Found it

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=202615&highlight=valk+video

Kinag

Part of the furniture
And why are they owned? Cause valks got more overpowered than them?

Being able to hit with the same proc but with a 2h instead..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kinag said:
And why are they owned? Cause valks got more overpowered than them?

Being able to hit with the same proc but with a 2h instead..

Exactly.... long waited justice :| bout time reavers got a taste of their own medicine ;|

gohan

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:

i use sun wep 1 handed 3.5 speed get 4-5 rags off in slam for 200+350 each ^^ very fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom