News Dallas Cop Shooting

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When you sell guns in Tesco, yes.

If it escalates and the police can no longer deal with it then the army comes in.

I bet Drumf is loving it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are obviously trained one way or another, using triangulation tactics.

Embattle

FH is my second home
What Americans shooting Americans, seems common to me. If you want to add the significance of them being officers well even that isn't uncommon with in excess of 100 dying each year, sniper events aren't unheard of either.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What Americans shooting Americans, seems common to me. If you want to add the significance of them being officers well even that isn't uncommon with in excess of 100 dying each year, sniper events aren't unheard of either.

So you don't think multiple cops being killed at a #Blacklivesmatter rally is significant?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Significant perhaps, but it is just another day and nothing will change since it hasn't yet.

DaGaffer

Significant perhaps, but it is just another day and nothing will change since it hasn't yet.

But something has changed. In the past few years the whole narrative has been about the number of black people killed by the police; but part of that narrative was that it was never a two way street; cops weren't responding to being shot at; they were just killing people. Now we have cops being shot en masse (which is actually very rare) specifically because of blacklivesmatter. So being America, the likely outcome here is a serious escalation on both sides; more cops killing blacks and more blacks targeting cops specifically. That is a pretty significant development.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
its gonna be a bloody summer in the usa if this is a precident

Embattle

FH is my second home
But something has changed. In the past few years the whole narrative has been about the number of black people killed by the police; but part of that narrative was that it was never a two way street; cops weren't responding to being shot at; they were just killing people. Now we have cops being shot en masse (which is actually very rare) specifically because of blacklivesmatter. So being America, the likely outcome here is a serious escalation on both sides; more cops killing blacks and more blacks targeting cops specifically. That is a pretty significant development.

Sorry I don't see the difference, except a different set of excuses it'll just be more Americans shooting other Americans. Perhaps my view is simplistic but it isn't one that is going to change when it seems those directly involved can't actually change.

No doubt the NRA will advocate more guns etc as usual and all the other usual players will appear and say the same stuff.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well this is going to go well for black people in America.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It's very sad. I'm unsure of Gaff's escalation theory though. One would certainly hope that the amount of civvies killed by police would not rise because of this incident, unless it was in self defense due to copy-cat incidents.

DaGaffer

It's very sad. I'm unsure of Gaff's escalation theory though. One would certainly hope that the amount of civvies killed by police would not rise because of this incident, unless it was in self defense due to copy-cat incidents.

For the cops, it's always "self-defence", even when its blatantly not, so I can't see a scenario where gun-happy cops don't get more gun-happy, and given its America, copy-cats on the black side seem inevitable. And of course its not the availability of guns in the first place that's the problem, no siree Bob.

Job

xAqXgvV.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Oh well, someone had to go there. The kids are looking genuinely like white supremacists.

Job

Well it wasn't for no reason whatsoever, but no, there is no death penalty for posing your kids with guns..and also any white person shot who had his kids doing the same would attract the exact same criticism

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There was one of those BBC three documentaries about the Black Power groups in America vs the Right-wing anti Muslim white supremacist groups.

With my 45 minutes worth of viewing I can happily say that this group is more than capable of pulling this off, they are trained and they claim they would one day go off the hinges when shit gets too bad.

Also, I'm more intrigued to what the media thinks a sniper is, I'd wager it was more like a AR Battle Rifle with a scope more than anything rather than a 50. Cal sniper or something. Saying sniper already over qualifies the shooters.

Oh and Job, you're a cunt :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm more amazed by the fact that they *captured* three of them instead of killing them.

Whereas a few days ago they killed a man in his car who was reaching for his drivers license.

Just show what they can do if they choose to.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well the one guy they killed they drove a robot up to him with an explosive attached and remote detonated it to kill him.

Crazy.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
But did the robot survive and was its nickname Terminator?

Job

I love that movie...its been on twice in 2 weeks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well the one guy they killed they drove a robot up to him with an explosive attached and remote detonated it to kill him.

Crazy.

What a way to go though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
For me all this can be avoided if the guy keeps his hands on the wheel, by reaching into his pocket he gave a nervous sounding cop enough of a reason to pull the trigger. And by ambushing and killing cops all that has achieved is making every cop think every traffic stop could be an ambush so they will be more likely to pull the trigger now :(

Also does anyone else find how calm the girlfriend is worrying? So me she is a emotionless psychopath or she is reading a script?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
How could he keep hands on wheel? Didnt they ask him to show them his license and registration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom