Daily Bickering: Which realm is the most overpowered?

Sangral

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not going to say much here, I gave up on people that think Albion is the most overpowered realm since I rerolled to mid, after have spent 2 1/2 year in Albion.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Balbor said:
did you try slaming him again as they have no immunity timer or running off? You can't call a class over powered because its very tough against melee classes when fully buffed. Truth is that if you had a RM/SM/Shamen there instead of one of your other classes it would of all been over before 9secs.

Didnt know they had no immunity timer, just assumed would be same as slamming a player in rvr ;)

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Okay okay, kill this thread already, I just wanted some opinions ^^

To continue hating on me and my hib-biased opinions, move to Something to Chew on.

Afuldan said:
That and they get the minstrel...what the HELL is that I ask you? It's like five characters rolled into one...smothered in delicious strawberry jam. Sokay though, my Warden pwns them :p. No touching a hybrid tank that swings twice as fast as you with Pbt o_O

Right...
Minstrel DD+DD u, mezz lands. DD+DD and FZ u. Then stunn u when FZ is out. U will be dead b4 u can hit back.
And if u think a Minstrel cant kill a warden with scale ( slash weak ) and around 1450 hp. Think again. Battler debuff = minstrel caps dmg on u. My own Minstrel cap dmg is 317 and when using debuffs "I" cap all hits baby :E.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Right...
Minstrel DD+DD u, mezz lands. DD+DD and FZ u. Then stunn u when FZ is out. U will be dead b4 u can hit back.
And if u think a Minstrel cant kill a warden with scale ( slash weak ) and around 1450 hp. Think again. Battler debuff = minstrel caps dmg on u. My own Minstrel cap dmg is 317 and when using debuffs "I" cap all hits baby :E.

Hold on matri, you said you could hit sbs 450 a swing in another thread?xD

To the thread starter: what you think of healers then? if you think minstrels are as great as you do.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Afuldan said:
Necro = NOT teh sux
Minst = NOT teh sux (god i hate you)
Inf = What are you retarded? NOT TEH SUX (you too)
Polearmsman = Highest tank damage in the game/best armor = not teh sux
Theurgist = Painful petspam ftw = not teh sux
Cabalist... arguably teh sux
scout = Best archer = Not teh sux
Cleric = Best buffline = NOT teh sux
Fire Wizzy = NOT teh sux

Now get about four BILLION of these, cram them into emain macha, and chew on your keyboard like you have never chewed before!

ehmmmm sure Oo

its all about when, where, the situation and the spec

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
scout will soon be rather splendid in new frontiers as will theurgists and sorc (both of which are damn good now anyway.)

As far as overpoweredness goes - none, they're fairly even. It's just circumstances and numbers which seem to dictate the outcome a lot of the time (who has insta spells/RAs/MLs available) and not skill or overpoweredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom