Daft hands! Amazing skill

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That was pretty good actually =D Would make a great music vid for that song too. *Listens to whole thing*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Like the track, for some reason it alawys was "funk", but...that guy/girl has a lot to work on still.

Plenty of words showing, when they could be hidden and a couple of mistakes.

It's like, watching "You've got talent" and you barely get 2 yes to get through, but got some SERIOUS improvement to get past second round.

Nate

FH is my second home
that was funny in the gilf thread, it's boring now..you suck succi

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
At some point I thought it would be some howto for proper wanking. Then I realized that there is no cock, bad howto!

Music is good though.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Manisch, was actually thinking that they'd be quite good with their hands.. Now lets see if they can do that through a 32min piece of chill out =D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nice track.

Wonder how many hours he wasted practising that though.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Nice track.

Wonder how many hours he wasted practising that though.

I don't think anyone who's ever played DAOC can really say "Oh he must have wasted a lot of time" about someone else :p However long they practiced, I doubt it's longer than your 3million /played Kagato ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think anyone who's ever played DAOC can really say "Oh he must have wasted a lot of time" about someone else :p However long they practiced, I doubt it's longer than your 3million /played Kagato ;)

Touche, though I think it's probably only 400-500 /played at most :) I stopped checking after a whole years worth out of embarrassment :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom