DAB radio suggestions

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My mam was asking me what a DAB radio is today, because she's been having issues with Virgin radio and wondering what it was all about. So I told her and she may like one.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a portable DAB radio? Big buttons, bright big clear display (she's 75), easy to use, no complicated internet bollocks just "easily turn off and on-able" like the tortoise said.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
One that I personally like the look of is the Nikkei NDB10. I'm not sure of the availablilty in the UK but the NL MediaMarkt (spits) has this page up for it: NIKKEI NDB10AT DAB+ Zwart

It has the least amount of buttons and will look for channels by name. It has a memory for up to 20 presets.

Alternatively, depending on your mam's taste, you can get DAB+ radios that look almost exactly like an old school wireless.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Quite a few of the Roberts DAB radios are quite good, something like the Roberts Elise is quite simple and small. My parents have Pure DAB radio, quite small and goes in the bathroom atm.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looks good Teeds although the display is too small I think, her eyesight is good but I doubt many people could read that from across the room.

I agree Emb the Roberts radios look good.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah man. all I can say is that it's likely you'll have to compromise somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom