"D A O C" on ubandictionary.com!!!1

S

SilverHood

DAOC,
An electronic based sexual stimulas which gives the user subliminal impressions of gnome and pixie sex.

DAoC,
standing for Dark Age of Camelot, a rather pathetic game that screws over all the archer classes that play it in favor of mindless and endless pathetic PvP 'zerg rushes.'

Because without the snipers, everyone's cannon fodder. All Dark Age Of Camelot is turning into is a long, drawn out game of Capture the Flag. Everytime someone attempts to apply strategy, Mythic says, "No, don't think! Grab a stick and hit something."

Goa are cunts, they cant giv me s.i they should burn in hell

Oh look..s.i...GIV

Goa-" oh no we suck u cant have it"
WTF SUX MY DIX

S

skerit XP

Pretty weak, cause goa had a few problems with the realse, we got a great uptime of servers, if he wants a bad game, lok at anarchy on-line, if oyu just look at how it's treated, all games suck.

So, all stop complaining, it's not making things better.

S

Sigurd

Re: Re: "D A O C" on ubandictionary.com!!!1

Originally posted by skerit XP
Pretty weak, cause goa had a few problems with the realse, we got a great uptime of servers, if he wants a bad game, lok at anarchy on-line, if oyu just look at how it's treated, all games suck.

So, all stop complaining, it's not making things better.

So speaks one of the lucky few.

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: Re: "D A O C" on ubandictionary.com!!!1

Originally posted by the_chimera

So speaks one of the lucky few.

judging by the amount of people whining here, and the amount of people just playing the game I cannot help but think you're one of the unlucky few, and the majority is just able to play with too much hassle.
or don't feel the need to cry about it every time something goes wrong.

F

Flimgoblin

I wonder if it was a scout who missed his godmode that posted that definition?

S

Sigurd

Re: Re: Re: Re: "D A O C" on ubandictionary.com!!!1

Originally posted by Belsameth

judging by the amount of people whining here, and the amount of people just playing the game I cannot help but think you're one of the unlucky few, and the majority is just able to play with too much hassle.
or don't feel the need to cry about it every time something goes wrong.

You weren't here on SI release day when the forums were flooded by complaints? Most people couldn't access the game for days afterwards due to GOA - and then we get the ones who just have to kiss GOA's ass no matter what they do. Well I'm sorry, but I'm still waiting for them to fix my CD key, and to be honest, my chinchilla could run customer service better than GOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom