Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

S

Snake.ster

i liked the the video Cyclodia, fuck whateveryone else say's.

BTW i was the RR3 slash inf who kept coming back for more, our 1st encounter in the video was pretty close, got u too about 15% after ur PA.

hope too meet u again soon :)

/bow.

O

old.Zuljin

cant download it :/ someone make a mirror plz! :D

G

glorien_

I dont know if someone has already said this as i couldnt be arsed to read everything :rolleyes:

But for next video try showing fights when ure ra's are down and u fight higher RR opponents. The video was just u ganking suiciders and low RR infils - u were fully buffed and everytime ure ra's were up (or atleast most of the time).

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by glorien_
I dont know if someone has already said this as i couldnt be arsed to read everything :rolleyes:

But for next video try showing fights when ure ra's are down and u fight higher RR opponents. The video was just u ganking suiciders and low RR infils - u were fully buffed and everytime ure ra's were up (or atleast most of the time).

I already tryed not to use as much ap3 like normally ;p And I aint gonna let me dragonfanged to death when i got purge ready ;o

Btw when i recorded this i fought with remi 1 time to and won no pa both but i did not had record on lol.

I can beat high rr infs etc but its hard to fight them alone with all the other lowbie rank zergers.

V

valcyr

Did I count 3 buffed ones you killed?
I have never ever seen that many unbuffed people. Is it always like that on exa? o_O

Ban teh buffbots and we might get some more exciting action :) (thats on mythics side)

Not bad move, skills or anything. Just saying :)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by valcyr
Did I count 3 buffed ones you killed?
I have never ever seen that many unbuffed people. Is it always like that on exa? o_O

Ban teh buffbots and we might get some more exciting action :) (thats on mythics side)

Not bad move, skills or anything. Just saying :)

I can show you all screens of each fight that all the infs in this movie were buffed ;o

A

Aloca

Yup i have same problem as Cyclodia when making videos, those great fights when i attack 2 or 3 low rrs or when attacking high rrs you are more focused to do a good fight and everything right so you forget to start recording :(

W

Wiro

Weee i'm in the movie :cool:
Pity you only show me emotespamming you while you kill that paladin and not how I bravely killed you afterwards :p

:m00:

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Wiro
Weee i'm in the movie :cool:
Pity you only show me emotespamming you while you kill that paladin and not how I bravely killed you afterwards :p

:m00:

:sex:

D

Djin

Originally posted by imakantu
Nice movie m8 !! Liked the part when you helped the SB :p

kk havent seen it yet! but it was me helping her oki? :p

hehe will dowload later Cycl :) btw, we do good crossrealm :)

4tehwin :D hehe

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Djin
kk havent seen it yet! but it was me helping her oki? :p

hehe will dowload later Cycl :) btw, we do good crossrealm :)

4tehwin :D hehe

Aye was fun ;o

D

duze

whats the title/artist of the first song on there please?

Nice movie btw :) One of my friends got his arse kicked on there a couple of times - we've been pointing and laughing at him all weekend ;)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by duze
whats the title/artist of the first song on there please?

Nice movie btw :) One of my friends got his arse kicked on there a couple of times - we've been pointing and laughing at him all weekend ;)

Hehe ;o

First song is Behind blue eyes ;o

C

censi

I just DL'd and watched 2 and 3.

Gr8 movies Cyclodia.

pls keep recording.

F

Flimgoblin

wonder if my cleric will make the next movie..

Dunno if it's just bad luck but I seem to only meet Cyclodia just after one of his guildies has PAd me :)

(seems a bit mean letting the lowbie go first and bite the mezz ;))

one of these days.... :)

Though by the time I get MoC I'll probably be in the class of "no time to press record" fights...

that and everyone here will be in a retirement home at the speed I gain RPs :p

J

jox

I wanna see fights when you think; "I will prolly die, but what the hell, I give it a try", and it still works out due to skill/luck, not Myrmidon-massacre movie number 1347.

B

behatch

Re: Re: Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

Originally posted by KoreanLover

No high rr infs fights? :> Mostly myrmidons ;)..

hmm ...mmm...i wonder why the fuck that is...ah..fotm noobs? but no infils arent overpowered and fotm are they?

H

hotrat

Originally posted by jox
I wanna see fights when you think; "I will prolly die, but what the hell, I give it a try", and it still works out due to skill/luck, not Myrmidon-massacre movie number 1347.
100% of my fights are exactly like that :)

N

Nebel

Re: Re: Re: Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

Originally posted by behatch
hmm ...mmm...i wonder why the fuck that is...ah..fotm noobs? but no infils arent overpowered and fotm are they?

so u are saying there are no high RR Infs caus ALL Infs were created 2 months ago?...aha

X

Ximadir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

Originally posted by Nebel
so u are saying there are no high RR Infs caus ALL Infs were created 2 months ago?...aha

Well most high rank inf run in a duo or they are smart enough to stealth past that spot so i dont c them.

But this was just 1 recorded day of me just wanted to show how i play etc.

But jox if you want higher ranks in the movie duel me then ;p

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by jox
Got one of the opposite for Cyclo if you're interested ;)

PM me if you are, Jox. ( and only Jox - the rest of you get a 'no' by default )

N

Nebel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

Originally posted by Ximadir
Well most high rank inf run in a duo or they are smart enough to stealth past that spot so i dont c them.

But this was just 1 recorded day of me just wanted to show how i play etc.

But jox if you want higher ranks in the movie duel me then ;p

yus, my comment was adressed to Behatch´s silly post :)

Users who are viewing this thread