Cyclodia movie2: Testing high cd spec.

X

Ximadir

Lo guys here is my movie about high cd spec.

The movie was recorded 1.5 month ago could not find a host but aloca hosted it for me ta m8 Im rr6l9/rr7l1 in the movie.

I tested the spec for 3 weeks i liked it but i missed pa to much so i specced back.

Well enjoy it.

Movie 3 with my current spec is comming tomorrow could not get it hosted today its 13 min long.

Here is the link

ftp://aqe.campus.luth.se/Hibs/RvR/Stealthers/CyclodiaMovie2.avi

A

Arnor

dl'ing

156k/sec /cringe

/taps foot impatiently :p

A

Arnor

ok, I was gonna say alot of nice things, but in the middle of your vid I accidentally turned mute off...

The shit that came out of my speakers then was provocing orifice-bleeding and head exploding :puke:

also, too much noobwars and too much steamrolling of unbuffed bitches imo

R

rure_

DLs in 780kb/s ;d will be interesting to watch cyclodia. I'll /hug next time :(

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Arnor
ok, I was gonna say alot of nice things, but in the middle of your vid I accidentally turned mute off...

The shit that came out of my speakers then was provocing orifice-bleeding and head exploding :puke:

also, too much noobwars and too much steamrolling of unbuffed bitches imo

^^

This was just to c how cd works :0

Did not say it was a pwnage movie where i wtf pwn 15 buffed rr10 inf and walk away with 90% hp ;p

Most people asked how it would be to play with high cd spec ;o

A

Arnor

dint you have pa in that movie?

and your "music" still sucks :p

D

duze

I only downloaded it to see if I was one of the victims as he seems to kill me at least 3 times a night :p - dunno enough about assassin styles to know what was being tested tho (just know they hurt a lot) but from a non-assassin point of view I thought it was a nicely made movie, fun to watch.

So much evil in something so small!

L

-Lillo-

so you bought that full respec stone from me to respec out of CD? it looked kinda nice in ur movie tbh :)

S

salamurhaaja

Saw it.
Agree whit Arnor, somehow music didn't match whit that video.

E

Eldoras

Realy nice video mate, I't looked like the specc worked pretty good.

I must agree with all the others posts, that music sucked arse! :]

R

Ravenbourne

Nice vid but surely every trace of that music should be banished to hell?

btw, what do you use to record?

N

-Nuked-

what is your CD spec, and do feel its better or worse? i've heard alot of arguements, mainly against CD, didn't realise we actually had someone putting it into action.

give stlong report of positives and negatives of CD spec please :eek:

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by -Nuked-
what is your CD spec, and do feel its better or worse? i've heard alot of arguements, mainly against CD, didn't realise we actually had someone putting it into action.

Well the positive with high cd was in very long fights with tanks that ip or so it was more effective and against other assasins that failed pa cause my stinger in offhand hits for 90/100 dam when it swings.

Negative was that when you have to take out someone fast it would sometimes take to long. And buffed casters were sometime a pain in the ars :)

X

Ximadir

Suggest some songs then for third movie ;o

Cause its 99% done atm :)

W

Wiro

Originally posted by Arnor

ROFL :clap:

DL'ing movie atm.. can't wait to hear the music :D

N

-Nuked-

next question: why the fuck does my media player download then only play me the music sometimes :(:(:(:(:( GIV EYE CANDY!

W

Wiro

Download the divx codec thingy, mostly with divx player too, just play the movie there :D

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Ximadir
Suggest some songs then for third movie ;o

Cause its 99% done atm :)

im not in to all this heavy metal, black t-shirt wearing music so you dont want suggestions from me :p

W

Wiro

Cyc always tells me how sucky/gimpy that cd spec was, so i suppose it's a lot better with low cd :p

W

Wiro

Saw movie now.. music kinda sucks yeah :m00:
Rest is cool tho :D Givfz newest vid :cool:

A

Aussie-

warder warder warder warder warder

"test CD spec"

bet you have a good view now about CD after all those nuuberkills xD

N

-Nuked-

seen movie, its ok for what it did. i was thinking 34 pierce though. (would be 50 by rr6) and bring the CS up to atleast 4X. 32 envenom

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Saw it.
Agree whit Arnor, somehow music didn't match whit that video.

C'mon, Dance with the devil!! :D

(And no I did not like the music :))

S

saltymcpepper

seen movie, its ok for what it did. i was thinking 34 pierce though. (would be 50 by rr6) and bring the CS up to atleast 4X. 32 envenom
lol.
hahahahaha.

J

Jarahl Valinor

:clap: Nice video, but is it just me or does it not show how you do against equal or higher enemies?? Except the first encounter against the Flammen Herra.. Nice streaming :) Givf 3rd movie :D

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
:clap: Nice video, but is it just me or does it not show how you do against equal or higher enemies?? Except the first encounter against the Flammen Herra.. Nice streaming :) Givf 3rd movie :D

Could not record not much when i had that spec cause my other pc was not working so i had to run 2 accounts on 1 pc and with record gives much lag.

And mostly against higher rank chars i forget to record cause im to focussed of winning ;p Like 3 days ago was fighting remi and won and forgot to record doh :)

In movie 3 i tryed to use almost no ap3 cause most people think its an I win button well i stil gank infs without it (cs spec infs) against mercfil spec infs i really need to use ap3 or im a dead lurie :)

When Aloca comes on i can upload it :)

W

witte-

Originally posted by Ximadir

In movie 3 i tryed to use almost no ap3 cause most people think its an I win button

how about it IS a insta win ;dd en zwijg want ik heb gelijk :p

ontopic : nice movie

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by witte-

ontopic : nice movie

haha :p

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by witte-