Cycling Top Help

Will

/bin/su
Help me. I can't decide which top to pick. The pirate and the bones are both reflective, but the Beano, Soreen, and Irn Bru are all very tempting too.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Poof. This is proper bike gear:

drdaly.jpg

Will

/bin/su
Nice. Though I'm not sure wooden wheels would work for me.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The English flag one. I could only see the union jack there but surely they have an English one for you Will.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
lol Trem.

I'd go for the Irn Bru one, the beans one will have fart jokes galore, the Beano one is the modern style of drawing (not the old style of Beano which I remember), and the Pirate one is black, not good on city streets :)

DaGaffer

Trem said:
The English flag one. I could only see the union jack there but surely they have an English one for you Will.

He could get the full set. Actually some of the flag ones are quite cool - the old skool soviet one is excellent.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The Bru one, clearly. And on a kinda related note has anyone tried that Irn Bru 32? I'm supping a can at me desk at the mo.....it's certainly different.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
The map one would be good if they did a full set covering... well everywhere actually, so you could wear the map to wherever you're going cycling - or get your girlfriend, Mrs, partner to wear it so you can read the lay of the land easier.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Maljonic said:
The map one would be good if they did a full set covering... well everywhere actually, so you could wear the map to wherever you're going cycling - or get your girlfriend, Mrs, partner to wear it so you can read the lay of the land easier.
and an excuse to examine the lay or *her* land a bit ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
in your case the bones one, clearly ;)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
in your case the bones one, clearly ;)

why?

cos hes a male chavanist and hates every bone in a womans body except his own?

Trem

Lazarus said:
why?

cos hes a male chavanist and hates every bone in a womans body except his own?

No, because hes a skinny jock......I imagine.....are there any skinny jocks? Maybe Will dislikes fried Mars Bars and Englishmen for his tea.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I must admit that even though I knew about fried everythings north of the wall, I was shocked when I saw a whole battered pie in a chippy in Oban. The sausages and ribs were not so surprising, although the half roast chicken (battered, naturally) was a bit of a shocker.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Chilly said:
I must admit that even though I knew about fried everythings north of the wall, I was shocked when I saw a whole battered pie in a chippy in Oban. The sausages and ribs were not so surprising, although the half roast chicken (battered, naturally) was a bit of a shocker.

You should be glad you never saw a stonner. For those of you south of the border, that's a sausage wrapped in doner meat which is then wrapped in batter and then deep fried. 1000 calories of loveeliness.

DaGaffer

Bodhi said:
You should be glad you never saw a stonner. For those of you south of the border, that's a sausage wrapped in doner meat which is then wrapped in batter and then deep fried. 1000 calories of loveeliness.

Holy crap. You don't need to legalise euthanasia north of the border do you? Couple of those should do it.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Bodhi said:
~shudder~

Trem

Bodhi said:

Do they sell them online?

*buys*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its only as much as a tub of B&J you wusses :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Ooh, there's an RSA top on there. :)

*Considers*

But to be different, go with the bones Will0r.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
How can you consider anything but the pirate? :mad:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trem said:
No, because hes a skinny jock......I imagine.....are there any skinny jocks? Maybe Will dislikes fried Mars Bars and Englishmen for his tea.

no, because he tends to fall and break them. just like me, though I won last time as I now have metal bits holding me together :)

btw. that stonner thing sounds like insta-attaque or something. must try it sometime, or don they only make them in the ghetto where the Bodster lives?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom