Cya guys

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
The time has finaly come for me to quit this game. After 3 years of fun, and the 2 last years of just gimping around and whining im finally going to do it. My subs runs out in a week or so, and i really doubt i'll renew them:/

This game is still fun, but its the players that make it crap. Every time i try to log on and try to get some solo kills, i just end up with a rog hib\mid 3 nuking me and doing /rofl or something in that manner. So i dont feel that this game gives me anything anymore.

So to all you that knew me: Peace out! :drink:

/Lawrence signing out!

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I hope u have think over this m8, because how do u think all us other have it we get the same as u and we are just ignore them and try again and do the same if there do it on us :D

But i hope u get it good what ever u do m8 :clap:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
mechanic.jpg

lajk... watch it out there!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodcore said:
ull be back :p

Not this time mate :)

i have played wery little the last few weeks, and i no longer feel the urge to log on and play. so i hope this will be my final goodbye so i can start focusing on my homework and workout etc..

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
mikke said:
Not this time mate :)

i have played wery little the last few weeks, and i no longer feel the urge to log on and play. so i hope this will be my final goodbye so i can start focusing on my homework and workout etc..
Furry muff, gl and hf then :D

Talsar

Albion Legend
Take care Lawrence bud, it is sad to see you go, however as they say all good things must come to a end :( Hope life treats you well bud and all the best.

You'll come back, same shit always happens with me, have a break then a few days/weeks later i want to play again ^^

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
good bye mate

always remember farming gov scrolls with you on my necro brelad ;o

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure we will see you soon :) In the meantime have fun. :drink:

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L4-Guildmaster of LOE
and thoroughly nice chap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom