Cya guys

brad

Fledgling Freddie
As title says cya guys, not in the mood to try anymore with rvr. I tried to take a little brake to see if i could come back to enjoying solo rvr again, but it just aint happening.

I would put myself as a fairly pacticent person that doesn't get beat down easily, but i drawn the line now and said enough is enough, im not gonna hang around to get farmed by fg's or the stealth zergs or by the 3 man casters grps and stuff anymore.

Anyways i enjoyed my last 3 years with you guys, made some good friends, and enjoyed rvr for the most of the time. Done my fear share of RR's and ninja keep takes.:) And also done a fair bit of roleplaying also.

Anyways thanks to the people that have put up with me, and helped me through Daoc.

And thanks to these people
ovvie, Tesla, perly,vatech,bald,logrus, beardsky, koxine, feydigi, :england: babynananana, good buddie gustav:) , thetoothefairy, amphrax, stinkbox, nata, ozill, sosnotty, dyna, mrburns, lellenili , tavalia, zeon, falseth, slaughterer, das liebres guild. ure a bunch of good guys, gigabyte, cylian, fao, acibabe, vangaur, jimootay, dwendorine, wholdar, dilanata and the bull crew., tusse, conspiracy, crupp, guten:) , guindor, grimster, zoia, ravenloc, jabba, waim, mebby,

Hope i got ya all,

thanks guys for an enjoyable 3 years.

It's sad to go, but maybe i'll be back one day.

And blue either sell my DR stones and help some greys in aegir or lotto them at the DR.

Anyways take care guys, goodbye.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
:/

Its sad to see yer go matey, it was nice having you around :) :england:

Good Luck what ever your doing next :):england: :england: :england:

Gwad

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Noooooo you cant go I wont have anyone to take the piss out of on /as anymore. Then laurgh spam you when you play Alb and zerg like a lemming....:m00: Ah well see you sad to see you go :(

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Will miss not see'ing Bradlex solo'ing odins and spamming me with 'I am solo, but thanks anyways' messages when i try and groupe up with him.!, thought you were a 'mid forever'!..Cya and GL:)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see you go Bradlex m8. Always admired your persistence in solo RvR. Have fun irl.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Despite you being a stinky alb for a while Brad it's still a shame to see you go so GL with whatever you decide to play/do m8y and there will always be a spot on a gjalpi slapping if you decide to come visit again :)

PS: who the hell is going to play siegemeister now and get a bazillion cats up to pelt dead carcases at the albs and hibs hehe

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Cya around Brad.

However if you are quiting what does that mean your sig says about you? :p

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame to let the alb nooblet caster grps get you down, there is a hardcore of soloers out there and with the agramon solo nights coming up it will all be fun again, brynja is the worst place to go imo, saw you get rolled there tonight ;/ but yes its very depressing playing a solo heavy tank these days at times.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Had a few differences of opinions with you, but I wish you the best of luck in the future.

-Nausilus

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck m8i, although i havent played for more than 1½ years ull stand clear in my mind as a most respectable person in this game. :)

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear youre leaving m8:(
I could say alot of good things about you, but beside beeing a great guy, i think aberrathien said i right (even though ive played a little longer)
although i havent played for more than 1½ years ull stand clear in my mind as a most respectable person in this game.

for one of the great mids. RIP:worthy:
And hope youll have fun, what ever you chose to instead.

GL in RL

Chr

Nate

FH is my second home
didn't even include me, i dont care.. u go now, bye :twak: i'm going to sleep. gl in whatever u go too ;) but i dont really care, because u didnt include me

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
cya brad, despite our differences now and again you are/were one of the toughest fights around, its a great shame and a huge loss to the solo community. i know exactly how you feel, the game is designed for the useless newbs now :(

hold the door open for me, i will be out soon myself.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye Bradlex. Had some funny duos with you with shaman, fun Ninja takes with my warrior. You are a good guy, keep that up in whatever you choose to do next. Have fun with real life and in your next roleplayer game. Will there be a little Warhammer Bradlex in the future ? :m00:

and just for u Brad :england:

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
Come on sweetie - you can't leave. Who am I gonna yada yada to in pm's then? Feels like yesterday when you were just a n00bling on you warrior trying to kit him and we raced for that SoM.
Take five - take ten - but hey - don't be a stranger if you feel the urge to get back ingame. :wub:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Bradlex,

Im sorry to see you leave the game, i have had many fun times with you in RvR, we will miss both a good player here, and especially a person that wanted to lead some activities in the frontiers. Not many does and even fewer are listened to.

I hope you will manage fine IRL, and hope the best for you. We might see eachother in another game in the years to come

very best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bah gl out there Brad and don't fool around deleting or shit like that, u never know that one day u'll feel the urge to come back!

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
bb Brad, usually dont say goodbyes to people I dont really know, but theres not many people that solo like you did. take care

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see you go Bradlex,

You brought many a laugh and fun times with your keep takes, and good attitude towards fellow players. Always a pleasure to participate in anything you planned on the spur of the moment, sometimes it worked sometimes it failed but fun was guaranteed.

I guess a lot of mids have screen shots of the monster siege display you at times put up, 20+ cats at Erasleigh or Bledmeer.

Have fun out there in the real world.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
cya Brad :( was fun on the couple of ninja's i did with u :)

/salute

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Bah gl out there Brad and don't fool around deleting or shit like that, u never know that one day u'll feel the urge to come back!

Brad, you know hes right. So no delete Y E S ok.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Bro you will be miss and if you ever come back im allway free to help/buff/talk

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Nooooo pwease don't go you egit. There is a lot more to the game than soloing - seriously dude please try out FG RvR or give yourself a chance at something else. It would be depressing to see you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom