Cya Guys

G

ghoul

pudz fu, you still owe me pl fyi :|

anyhow GL with your boyfriend and may you live happily ever after

R

Roo Stercogburn

What to say.

Have grouped with various pudzes in various places. Had a lot of fun when you were playing your healer in Malmo. You're probably the only player with more toons than Warner Brothers.

Most of the time its a /wave while ambling around the realms.

Will miss seeing you around.

Junior waves byebye too :D

We'll be online on Monday and will send a suitably daft message or two on the night :)

Take care, and all the best for the future.

Wear shades, its bright :cool:

R

Rambo

:( :( :(

bye pudz. Thank god klav is staying, or else no more whine/flame about me, if he quit i will quit also, no reason for me to stay if no one flaming...

and seriusly ...good luck pudzy !

M

mid.Bashir

bb Pudzeh Pooh :'(

will miss u alot, more then i can say :(

G

gomez

tata gimp
stop leaving my fucking healer all over the place!
cu on monday ;p

O

Old Nicodemus

Toodlepip old chap. Have a rip roaring time in RL, don't worry you're not burning.. that's just the sun. ;)

D

DaggerElivager

Goodluck pudzie...tis a sad day in middie when such a player leaves...hope all goes well irl with your new love (remember to make sure shes blown up before u use her)

Seriously goodluck and see you around :D

(p.s: can i have your itemzzzz???) :p

C

cenes

Nooo ... my poor Huntress is gonna be a widow :( :( Will have to think of a new 'Family Name' for her and my alts :)) lol

Well m8 we have had some good times aint we ? Remember Cenestra & Pudz wedding .. when Rae's keyboard broke etc etc .. lol :)

I'll miss our late night/early mornings chats, some of the stuff we talked about was silly but some of it was serious :)

Just try to remember some of the times we had serious chats and some of the things i said :)

I think i have been very lucky playing this game, have made some good friends and you are one of the best m8 ( though it pains me to admit it .. mwuhaha). If you ever need to have a 'whinge on' at me just send me an email ( you should still have my addy!!) Remember even though you aint gonna be playing DAOC anymore ill always be here for you as a friend :)

We will have to get something sorted about you coming up for a night out as well ... my rl Wife wants to meet my In Game husband ... rofl :)

Well gonna sign off before i get all emotional now :(

Gonna miss you m8 real bad :(

J

Jaem

/cwy

bb Pudz! or the any alts I've not seen around yet ;)

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Krakatau
:mad:

I hope I didn't hurt your pride with my sig ;)

No :p

Well! Couldnt find Medicusa on duskwave but as of Sat, 23 Aug2003 12:43:49 GMT

On 50's Yours :- 527, 218 | Mine :- 1, 891, 379 :p

Altho Zapsis has like more rp on his dirty dorf than we have put together :(.

X

Xtro 2.0

Cya Pudz.

I remember you talking to me about quitting something like a year ago. Glad you've finally done it.

All the best mate.

M

~Mobius~

Taking bets on how long till Pudzeh comes back... :p

T

taobitzz

:( :( Gonna miss ya m8 , ow and im sure the "one" u love wont mind u sticking around to get ur bd lvl 50 if it aint already (siggy)

C ya matey and gl :)

J

Jeron

:( :( :(

Had some great times xping Miran with you before I re-rolled her

All the best mate :(

:(

:( :(

A

_anarky_

noooooooo
pudzy pooh!!! don't go
i love you too, u'd be screwing up our relationship if u leave daoc!!!!! :D

no seriously, best of luck in that other game called RL, and spare the noobs abit ;)
best of luck pudzy pooh!!!! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread