Cya Guys

P

pudzy

As of the 10th of September I'll be completely internetless, therefore I'm leaving daoc aswell sometime early next week.

Aint gona bullshit you, I've thought about this post for a long time, and yes I'm making it public cos it aint gona be the same without you lot, and I wana get atleast a few goodbyes:p.

I'm leaving because of a few reason's, the game seem's to be going around in circles nothing really changes enough to keep me playing. I have to find myself a job, and find myself wanting to leave, do no overtime and play daoc when I have got one. Also my net's costing £50 per month, which is alot I know. Most importantly I've found someone I really love and don't want daoc screwing up this relationship like it did my last.

Thanks to everyone I know in daoc, made so many friends I cant possibly name you all. Thanks to all my friends idling in my stlong #pudzys_pub irc chan, hopefully it'll still be going when I check on irc oneday :).

I'll try and get online form net cafe's and such, and I can be emailed at mark_pudz@hotmail.com don't even care if you send abuse, cos I'll miss the abuse I get on irc anyway ;).

I'm gona have a little gathering monday evening cos I wana see people b4 I leave, so PM me if ure interested, all realms welcome ofc :p.

/hugs.

O

old.Twonker

Leaving DAoC for so you can spend time with someone you love?!

Whats this community coming to?!

Seriously tho, byebye, gl and have fun, but not too much
ooer

A

Artemls

Take care Pudzy Poo and GL. Was great fun playing with you specialy when you got angry :p

D

Damon_D

I'm gonna miss you, you little silly freak :(

ps better empty you pm-box you lazy git ;)

C

Cami

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( :( :( :( :(

you cant do this to me, who am i going to abuse now ? :(

Anyway, best of luck in real life matey - hope you dont forget :)

see you again, i know it!

K

klavrynd

:(

who am i gonna whine to about "fucking idiot noobs" then?

you'll soon find real life is overrated !!!!

bibi :(

V

vestax

bubi Pudz, looks like Klav will be BW's #1 whiner by default now :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by pudzy
Most importantly I've found someone I really love and don't want daoc screwing up this relationship like it did my last.

Dont know how it is in GB. But where im from its against the law to stalk ppl :p

O

old.Zarff

aww pudz :'(, cya mate, we had have alot of good times together, hope I'll see you in another game some time! Take care mate and GL!

H

Hyuga Hinata

Most importantly I've found someone I really love and don't want daoc screwing up this relationship like it did my last.

Dont know how it is in GB. But where im from its against the law to stalk ppl :p

Haha, that is so going into my signature. :p

But but but, PUDZ! I probably can't get ingame on monday due to GOA and their stinking sub pages. :(

Hope you have MSN on that e-mail as I hate communicating through e-mail, such a hassle. :eek:

S

Shike

Bye Bye Pudz, glad to see you have found someone to share life with that you also love mate :)

GL and hf in life. Glad I got to "know" you :great:

C

cHodAX

You will be missed you dirty little Mid :D Take care bud and enjoy your new life outside of the timesink known as DAoC :)

/military

/wave

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by old.Twonker
Leaving DAoC for so you can spend time with someone you love?!

After all these years I guess he has just discovered he has a right-hand :)

One less whiner on the boards I guess :)

M

~Mobius~

Behind your hardman image your just an old charmer eh Pudz. :p

Cya around mate. :)

-Mobius

G

Giljotine

Bye bye Pudzy and good luck with your luv and hope you get a job you like aswelll =D

S

Solid

Good luck and bubye Pudzy :D

Its been fun but alas real life has crept up on ya :D

BTW one word of advice, learn from your mistakes in daoc when with this chick you are seeing.

aka FGS DON'T PISS HER OFF as much as you did most of us and your gonna do fine buddy :D

C

constanze

bah now there is only klav i can flame

take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom