Cut it out.

Zdeath

Banned
Man, no wonder everybody is qqing.

Albion needs to stop zerging ffs, leave soloers, leave duelers.

Do your zips up. Horny idiots.

Dorimor1

Banned
Zdeath said:

I am suprised you say that after your performance at HPK yesturday!

No really that was quality though :p

Zdeath

Banned
lol, I got bored of the other zerglets camping HPK all the time. Went to have a look and killed a few hibs so they could bugger off. :<

Dorimor1

Banned
Zdeath said:
Seriously I'm thinking of going Mid/hib.

Come Mid I have some chars there. Though should have gone hib really would always get some action on that realm.

Zdeath

Banned
If you went hib, you just would of though the same about mid ;)

Zdeath

Banned
I have to delete my chars to come mid, on all realms.

It's a risk I'm willing to take as I am on a new acc soon.

Talk about the detailed stuff in game.

Dorimor1

Banned
Zdeath said:
I have to delete my chars to come mid, on all realms.

It's a risk I'm willing to take as I am on a new acc soon.

Talk about the detailed stuff in game.

But but but I gave you 1p :(

Zdeath

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
But but but I gave you 1p :(

xD - I'll give you everything I have on my account to you if you want, thats more than a plat worth. Remember the payback thing I was on about? just hold on :)

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:

tbh Mids / hibs zerg just as bad right now :touch: so there is no need to get upset just log and go out fight after a few hours when everything i more calm

Asier - Unbuffed Armsman lvl23
Daisho - Unbuffed Infiltrator lvl24

Zdeath

Banned
I dare you to log on.

I'm an alb myself, so don't start with the whole 'qq' thing.

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
i was logged on erlier and got zerged by hibs cba to log in now to check.

You should try to get away from bridges and such to avoid meeting the zerg all the time, you may have some lonely time but if there is other soloers out there they will find u and you can have some duels etc. alone... atleast untill deathspam comes up ;) then there will be players seek&destroy

and we have some that will make a post about "this is not a solo game" "go play cs" so i put this in here to become them

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Jarod said:
tbh Mids / hibs zerg just as bad right now :touch: so there is no need to get upset just log and go out fight after a few hours when everything i more calm

Asier - Unbuffed Armsman lvl23
Daisho - Unbuffed Infiltrator lvl24

lol!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Like these pissy whines haven't been going on since the first caveman was battered to death by three cavemen - it even got painted in a cave - the guy who got the kicking painted a pic of him being overrun by great numbers, so the other guys came and kicked his arse again, then daubed PWNT!!!! over it in garish greens and purples...

If you get done by "t3h z3rg" just get the f*ck over it - it's a game and no amount of you whining is going to change the fact that everyone doesn't want to solo. I enjoy soloing and die to zergs a lot - don't hear me whining, do you?

I run unbuffed, on all my toons, and will constantly come up against a single SB who decides to go toe to toe with three tanks and beat them, jus cos he was buffed and ToA'd out of his tiny little invisible arse.

If you need that much help to get your rocks off, then furry muff. I think it's lame and unbalances the game, but i don't even whine about that anymore.

Now, ask youself, what is more worthy of a whine - some people doing what humans (a naturally social species) do and travelling in groups, or a practice that unbalances classes in RvR and leaves the casual and less obsessive gamer so far in the wake of those who do have the option of a second account?

Just quit whining - it's a game and if your whining that means you're paying to not enjoy yourself.

Wierdo's... :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Rediknight said:
Like these pissy whines haven't been going on since the first caveman was battered to death by three cavemen - it even got painted in a cave - the guy who got the kicking painted a pic of him being overrun by great numbers, so the other guys came and kicked his arse again, then daubed PWNT!!!! over it in garish greens and purples...

If you get done by "t3h z3rg" just get the f*ck over it - it's a game and no amount of you whining is going to change the fact that everyone doesn't want to solo. I enjoy soloing and die to zergs a lot - don't hear me whining, do you?

I run unbuffed, on all my toons, and will constantly come up against a single SB who decides to go toe to toe with three tanks and beat them, jus cos he was buffed and ToA'd out of his tiny little invisible arse.

If you need that much help to get your rocks off, then furry muff. I think it's lame and unbalances the game, but i don't even whine about that anymore.

Now, ask youself, what is more worthy of a whine - some people doing what humans (a naturally social species) do and travelling in groups, or a practice that unbalances classes in RvR and leaves the casual and less obsessive gamer so far in the wake of those who do have the option of a second account?

Just quit whining - it's a game and if your whining that means you're paying to not enjoy yourself.

Haha pwned, nice one :p

Heartless^^ said:

Tbh I was expecting that an answer of that level of intelligence.

Zdeath

Banned
Rediknight said:

rep for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom