Custom UI

Afran

Part of the furniture
Looking for suggestions for a nice custom UI, I don't recall which I used last time I played & most I find are waaaay out of date and just don't work.

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
A good selection of working UI's can be found here:
http://www.femmefataledaoc.com/ui.htm

Currently getting a bandwidth limit exceeded on that site though, but try again later and it should work. As I remember it contains 5 or 6 different UI's.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
BoB's UI

Im using BoB's UI.
It can be costumized allot wich takes it quite some time of tweaking before u are happy with it.

Im not 100% happy with the target window in it but finaly found a none transparent target window.

I liked MXN UI allot and that still works quite well if u aint into pve as the maps are old and outdated (cant find shit in Dartmoor etc)

But if rvr is all you do id say MXN otherwise BoB's as it can me made quite minimalistic and still have everything u ever need.

Out of 5 maximum cows i give bobs ui: :m00::m00::m00::m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I agree, bob's all the way. It takes a while to set it up but it has most UIs in it so you can get it exactly how you want it.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I been using MXN for years and still prefer it.

I only tried bobs ui shortly, but the shear amount of options (i think we are well above the 150) made me go back, i simply cba to use 2 hours to setup my UI when MXN got the best already(imo) :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Cheers, will give em all ago :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im sure there was a ui that gave placenames on the frontier , anyone know what its called ?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
im using bobs with the cm update patch,

on the atlas it shows area names in NF like soandso woods etc

wmap is normal but atlas shows place names and mobs etc, when installing atlas you can chose what maps are gonna be installed

Afran

Part of the furniture
im using bobs with the cm update patch

How do you install the ME update without overwriting Bob's UI?

Can't just paste in /ui/ as they're both named "custom", I tried putting it inside bob's "Custom" folder both as AddOn_MarketExplorer & "custom" none of which worked, so pasted the XML's from ME updates "custom" into BoB's "custom" n overwrote XML's there, that didn't work either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom