Custom maps...

O

old.Flake

How would I go about getting some custom maps on to the Bookable Battleground servers? - I run the savage q2 league, and many participants use the bookables to practice maps, but 3 new maps are in the league this season and unfortunatley they are not on the barrybookables yet.

Anyone help me with this? (ie. a mail addy of the admin :p - not deathace is it?)

O

old.[XTC]Orion

Flake ..

you can't even book battle servers , haven't been able to in a long time no matter how many times ppl have asked :/

O

old.Flake

Really?

Someone best tell these barrysworld admins the game aint dead yet so they wake up and get it sorted then :)

O

old.[MOD]Psycho

we did, we mailed, we spammed , we moaned, nothing happened, shame really :( We don't book servers anyway, far too lazy.

T

throdgrain

slicer is on a rampage!
killing spree!! (or is that another game?);)

O

old.thuree

slice is just gay

u must have sympathy for the poor chap.. he has the brains a chocolate mouse, the IQ of a conker.. :/

*thuree sympathises with SL1C3R

O

old.SLiC3R

thuree: "the IQ of a conker.. :/"

strange that, i can remember taking an IQ test not to long ago (net-based, along with a few #f00fighters, and indeed yourself thuree). Pretty weird cause you got the lowest score, fuck me.

irony.

O

old.SLiC3R

p.s. if you havn't already seen my other post,

you can shove you're shitty, n00b-nerd infested q2 clan up you're ass.

thx.

X

xenon2000

Originally posted by SLiC3R
p.s. if you havn't already seen my other post,

you can shove you're shitty, n00b-nerd infested q2 clan up you're ass.

thx.

PMS?

O

old.TUG

Originally posted by SLiC3R
thuree: "the IQ of a conker.. :/"

strange that, i can remember taking an IQ test not to long ago (net-based, along with a few #f00fighters, and indeed yourself thuree). Pretty weird cause you got the lowest score, fuck me.

irony.

Fuccckin hell, as if that is l33t enuff to count in this argument :) I got 150 on a net IQ test, never seen so much shite in me life, I dont quite think I'm that smart :)

So what did you get Timotei, 23? lol.. thick fuck

T

throdgrain

...newsflash....

q2 forum back to usual standard......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom