Cursed Gov .... oO

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
where is the ss of mastade yelling join my bg for credit ?

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
nvm, saw date on SSs :) paying 1p for GoV credit btw, so pm me on any of my chars :)

wispy

Fledgling Freddie
Zvixx said:
where is the ss of mastade yelling join my bg for credit ?
Firstly we were in same bg.
second u arent the Leader of bg.
third and I only listen bg leaders.

P.S: I checked everywhere there is no yell about it im still in the game if u want I can check if client flow is enuff to keep them on. and if there is the old dialogs can capture it.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
well i didnt yell bg join bla bla for credit

but..

Uncronja did, as your own SS shows xD

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yes, I made the BG, I asked everyone to join it so most possible people could get credit. The credit was only thing in my head, I don't and didn't give a fck about the artifact or who got it.
And as you can see I was pretty frustrated about people not joining the BG, acting on their own etc, thats why I was yelling all over the place :p

wispy

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
well i didnt yell bg join bla bla for credit

but..

Uncronja did, as your own SS shows xD

well werent u in Uncronja's bg ? and he was the BG leader ? so what is the problem ?? if you arent in the bg I pulled the mob than u killed it. As your friends told before first puller owns the mob. well your answers explaining nothing. as I said no comment I'm just keeping pattience. GL.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, I was camping it with L20 stealther behind a tree .. no1 saw him !!11 .. so arti is mine give !

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny was there indeed :) loged in to check and saw danos and nobody else, then untill i came with my chars some guys pulled it ok then who pulls first owns the mob. Well they died and i waited for danos to go back to his spot and i pulled him from there but forgot to renew fop, druid pc was far away, and my animists and druid died t.t I still had danos and his adds on me. While kiteing them i egg rezed anis and druid and got fop up and preparing to pull again. Untill i got shrooms up other ppl overpulled danos and co and took aggro from my bard which got reported obviously.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Totally agree with Devaster. I was there with lunoc ( bm ) for credit and just saw everything happened...

Mob was pulled from Devaster's group - after uncrina's group got wipped out - and blah blah u know the rest..

PS: On a side note, i just had the luck to pass by there - no reason really and went to check if theres someone to ask about braggards bow respawn timer. So no reason to blame or accuse or support someone really.. just passed by - join the bg and laughed my ass out - cause that was totally funny..
:wanker:

One more report from me aswell cause that was uber retarted..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
no i weren't in bg.. and actually, we got to danos first and pulled him.. died cuz of add, got ressed... then you guys pull him and have same probs... pulled danos to our shrooms, we killed danos we got loot... rly not our "fault"

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
wispy said:
well werent u in Uncronja's bg ? and he was the BG leader ? so what is the problem ?? if you arent in the bg I pulled the mob than u killed it. As your friends told before first puller owns the mob. well your answers explaining nothing. as I said no comment I'm just keeping pattience. GL.

Well if u pulled first then PLZ tell me why u pulled danos to THEIR shrooms and not to YOUR grp?!?! :D

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
no i weren't in bg.. and actually, we got to danos first and pulled him.. died cuz of add, got ressed... then you guys pull him and have same probs... pulled danos to our shrooms, we killed danos we got loot... rly not our "fault"

aye right, it was not your fault that when i were kiteing danos and took him to the place where eramai pop's and u were near karise encounter, to get time and prepare to pull i see 2-3ppl from your grp taunting him in mele while his chasing me :m00:

wispy

Fledgling Freddie
Xaranian said:
Well if u pulled first then PLZ tell me why u pulled danos to THEIR shrooms and not to YOUR grp?!?! :D

lol omg well Im happy I'm not still logout from my client
wasnt Zvixo in your grp ? he was in the bg as well when mob on the pet someguys told that bring mob to shrooms and BG got the credit coz BG killed the mob. bah ...... can send SS

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
aye right, it was not your fault that when i were kiteing danos and took him to the place where eramai pop's and u were near karise encounter, to get time and prepare to pull i see 2-3ppl from your grp taunting him in mele while his chasing me :m00:

all we had was 3 anis and a druid... so i doubt we were meleeing it mate

Get ur facts straight my friend

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
wispy said:
lol omg well Im happy I'm not still logout from my client
wasnt Zvixo in your grp ? he was in the bg as well when mob on the pet someguys told that bring mob to shrooms and BG got the credit coz BG killed the mob. bah ...... can send SS

He wasn't even there... now stop accusing ppl already.....

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
but tbh .. so far I have seen kinda same names on those OMG SOME1 STOLE GOV threads :p ^_^
Roleplayers .. u know who they are(gov stealers/faster pullers) .. go farm when they are sleeping :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
but tbh .. so far I have seen kinda same names on those OMG SOME1 STOLE GOV threads :p ^_^
Roleplayers .. u know who they are(gov stealers/faster pullers) .. go farm when they are sleeping :D

WE NEVER SLEEP!!1.. ararhahrrrrrhhh

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well pull it when they are logging in 2nd chars then :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
well pull it when they are logging in 2nd chars then :D

No need to educate me.. i know all the tricks in the "How to get GoV" book - Author Galid

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
ppl you are trully pathetic, i did happen to log my animist right der and get the chance to 'watch the show' which as actually quite entertaining.. there was at least 3 different factions of shroomgangs with their fops.. and no matter what u say and how CoC supports ur position.. you ALL acted like pathetic item whores.. ~~

i fink ill just buy the one i need dont wanna be involved in such lowlife bussiness xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom