Cursed Forest PL grp Wednesday 20.30 cet

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Alrighty gonna try setup a grp for wednesday evening to PL/level artis. No i dont want bolg fins even if its slightly better i want CF cause its quiet and wont be disturbed by mid/albs. This will go on at Prydwen CF

Grp setup

Druid - fop -
Animist - verdant -
Pbaoe -
Pbaoe -
Leech -
Leech -
Leech -
Leech -

I will bring either pb/druid or animist depending on what ppl will sign up with. Duration: 3 up to 4 hours. If u sign up and can bring a bb aswell will be very nice.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh sorry knew i forgot something :) yes im coming to the raid if i signed up. So im gonna move PL grp for Wednesday 20.30 cet so ppl have time to sign up for it :p tnx for sticky and for reminding me that i signed up for DR :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
Ahh sorry knew i forgot something :) yes im coming to the raid if i signed up. So im gonna move PL grp for Wednesday 20.30 cet so ppl have time to sign up for it :p tnx for sticky and for reminding me that i signed up for DR :p

hehe ok :) edited your post to reflect wednesday shout out if theres a problem .

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
wednesday is final steps of the mlrush, doubt you'll have much luck finding peeps

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Depending on when u plan on doing it id like to come on my 33 reg bard Speedr with FoP with a level 30ish druid leech :D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Depending on when u plan on doing it id like to come on my 33 reg bard Speedr with FoP with a level 30ish druid leech :D

Try read the grp setup ..

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
It conflicts with the ML's, but i cus log on my little bard for some extra pow regen if u wanted (second account bard)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
If you have it to another day than wednesday i could come with fop druid+leach

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom