Current List of Guilds Recruiting

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is for all the guilds in hib who are currently recruiting. Please respond in this thread with some info about ur guild, a weblink (if you have forums) and any other info u want to include to get peeps to join you :)

So far there have been a few threads regarding which guilds are recruiting so I thought this may be useful for newcomers....

/Ad

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Well i can get the ball running then.

Ilfirin Arda:
This old guild founded just after serverlaunch has kept it going and is still going strong. We are a socially oriented guild and play for the fun of the game. Currently one of the most active guild in hib when it comes to members online at any time. We try to help all our members with anything both in RvR and PvE, so if your looking for a friendly helpfull guild this is really the place to start.

GM`s :
Elricstormbringer (Marthateresa)
Biratan (Yiladras, Kiliarien)
Shivadur (Hibernian, Shiward)

Allthough we are a very helpful or friendly guild we do appreciate our members to behave in the guildforums and when asking other guildmembers. We try our best to please everyone, but sometimes it just isnt possible. We are not a guild made for those that need equipment and then rush off to another RvR guild. It has never been a huge problem for the guild as most come back really quickly. It is just posted here so people dont think we are some sort of "love em and leave em"-guild.

Other than that we do laugh alot and have good times in whatever we do. If you are interested give one of the gm`s a pm, their on at almost any time.

PS: beware of Soulja though, he can scare new members away, but he is a puppy at heart

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea.

The Artisans of Willow are still recruiting, we are a roleplay guild and are in the Nature's Eye (Order of the Illuminati) Alliance.
More infomation can be found in our recruitment post

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Hey all,

Just to inform that the guild Pegasus is recruiting, and for now we are recruiting all classes and all levels, we do try to do daily RvR groups, and at times arrange for PvE sessions for guild, such as EXP groups, help on Artis and even arrange for MLs. For more info for those that are interested you can check our site for more info by clicking here, or you can pm me on FH or ingame, im usually on my enchanter (Navalore)

Main GMs:
Skylightning
Darklightning
Chri

Co-GMs:
Navalore
Skylight
Heldan

Thanking you in advance

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I know Celtic leaf army are ok with new poeple atm:)

GMs: Horlely, Behmot, Shamealot.
Officers. Ebenezer, Migora, Godwyn, Zorc, Asq/meridak,Bluevixen, Secreet.
Webbie. www.celticleafarmy.com

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Good Day all. TD are recruiting.

Terra Dominus history:

Terra Dominus was started during the Beta testing for Europe, and was reformed, and officially established on server Excalibur in the first few days of it going live on 15th Feb 2002.

After three and half years of playing, Terra Dominus is still going strong. During this time, we have had our ups and downs, like every guild. We have had our days of glory and fame, but unfortunately, also days of sadness.

Current Stand:

We are now known as a friendly and open guild, we are not a hard core RvR guild but that does no mean we do not RvR, likewise; we have been in the top 10 guilds for RvR on the server for a while now. We have many diverse players in the guild and I think that is what makes us who we are as a guild, some like mob hunts, some like RvR, other like both and we tend to cater for all tastes.

Over the years TD has done well and has grown into a well balanced guild that is respected by our realm and our enemies, as well as a strong Multi Gaming Guild.

Leaders:

The current TD leaders (active) are Dierna,Obs,Hannar with Omega and Brealanna in the background.

For further information regarding guild recruitment u can visit our forum at:
http://www.terradominus.com

jiggybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Low Society Guild

We are looking for people who like to work for each other as well as having some fun. We are not a leetist guild, and we never shout at peeps. Having said that we will be working towards RvR guild group(s), but all in good time.

It doesnt matter what lvl your char's are at, it's the people we are most interested in, and your commitment to your own character and other members of the guild. We will help u learn your characters and get them lvled and ToA'ed etc. if you are fairly new. If you are advancing along nicely with your char then come and join and help others

If u are interested then plz pm 'jiggybabe' in the game. I may be on an alt but most have 'jig' in the title.
Dont be shy pm me

http://www.lowsociety.org/forums/

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
This thread is for all the guilds in hib who are currently recruiting. Please respond in this thread with some info about ur guild, a weblink (if you have forums) and any other info u want to include to get peeps to join you :)

So far there have been a few threads regarding which guilds are recruiting so I thought this may be useful for newcomers....

/Ad
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adlatus Hellbringer again. :(

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
Lliad Ddraig is looking for like everything, were in Terra Dominus allliance and were TRYING to live it up agin, even its hard but would love to get it up agin, if people are intrested in joining Lliad Ddraig pm me in game, you have to be atleast ml5 and rr4+ thanks.

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
Forgot to say those toons you can pm me on.

<Ceiasta RR5l6 Warden ml10 Battlemaster>

<Viox RR3l5 Blademaster ml6 Banelord>

<Esenze RR5l0 Bainshee (No ml)

<Dajii rr4 Druid ML10 convokor Nature>

<Esenzed the lil gimp ns>
<Lliad Ddraig:flame: >

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Ceraniel said:
Ilfirin Arda:
This old guild founded just after serverlaunch has kept it going and is still going strong. We are a socially oriented guild and play for the fun of the game. Currently one of the most active guild in hib when it comes to members online at any time. We try to help all our members with anything both in RvR and PvE, so if your looking for a friendly helpfull guild this is really the place to start.

GM`s :
Elricstormbringer (Marthateresa)
Biratan (Yiladras, Kiliarien) = [ Philp Treacy IRL ]
Shivadur (Hibernian, Shiward)

Other than that we do laugh alot and have good times in whatever we do. If you are interested give one of the gm`s a pm, their on at almost any time.

Ilfirin Arda is a cool guild tbh, always good for a laugh and there are peeps active in rvr and pve really. May not be a set grp guild towards rvr but as i said it is active. I've never left it and the majority of those who have left, came back ! :p

ps. Yes Biratan = Philp Treacy IRL !! :touch:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
ps. Yes Biratan = Philp Treacy IRL !! :touch:

The pain is coming your way, oh yes it is.

:twak::twak: :twak:

And good idea Ad, rep'd!

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Numenor - Recruitment Open

Greetings,

Numenor Recruitment Boards are Open from today.
Some info about the guild:
Numenor dont exist long in the realm,in fact its been created 1 week ago with people who are together long time and wish to be stay that way for more. Respectfull and straightforward members who stand always on their decisions and never regret for their actions but they will be there to apologize when need to ( in case they caused harm to anyone ). We are looking for that kind of people only. We are sorry if we dont let anyone else to join but at the moment our numbers are just bit more than a fg so we cant givf any kind of pve help which requires more than that. In general all of us have finished with the PvE aspect of the game so we purely focus in RvR mainly afternoons and late nights. Currently we are total 8 members + 2 bb accounts. But we are over 50 characters due to all of us hold a huge selection of different characters to allow us the so called 'flexibility' when needed wether if its rvr or pve or whatever. We run 3 nights per week minimum of set rvr ( mostly tank based xD ) and so far all good. LWrps prove that.
If anyone of you is interested and want to know more about the guild u can always visit our forum and ask there at http://www.numenorguild.co.uk

Already we are able to get a full group running in the frontiers but due to most of us work some hours of the day thats not possible to happen for the whole day thus the reason im posting this here and thats our target. To be able to have a full group out in the frontiers most of the day or at least the peak hours.
We currently recruiting the following classes mostly but everyone is welcome to apply and see what we can do

Bard
Champion
Blademaster
Bainshee

Preferably the people who will apply will have finished any PvE issue at least with their main character and know the basic things about rvr ( aka assist xD ). Teamspeak & mic are must for better communication.

Thanxs for reading the post and hope we will see some replies.

Warmest Regards
Mckennitt

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Evolution is recruiting also.
We have been going about 3 years and don't focus in any area, but try to give our members a rounded game with good pve hunts and some rvr.
ATM I've adjusted rank permissions so most can invite, just talk to us ingame.

See you online and whichever guild you choose have fun :)

Frogs

Fledgling Freddie
Iron Fist

Our guild is new on Pryd/Exca but we have been playing together for a long time.
We come from French cluster server, we had an HR alb caster group setup.

We are currently recruiting two players in order to have a full group with fixed setup and schedules for RvR about 4 or 5 evenings a week.
Currently we are 8 members in the guild of which 6 are available to play regularly : druid x2, bard, warden, enchanter and eldritch. These 6 characters are level 50, well stuffed and ML9.

We are looking for 2 other mates to supplement our group. The composition of the final group can still be discussed. We just need damage oriented classes (offensive tanks, hybrids or casters classes). We are searching already level 50 with decent stuff characters but we have no RR restriction since we almost all have a low RR atm.

Our playing schedules are currently four evenings a week from 20h30 CET to 23h CET, but this can also be discussed. We play sometimes on weekends too, depending on our availabilities. We try to be as strict as possible towards playing schedules so we would like to recruit people who respect it. I’ll emphasise the fact that we need people we can count on but as long as you manage to play with us regularly there shouldn’t be any problem if sometimes for some reasons, you can’t make it.

I can already tell you that we will be using vent and that all members of the guild can manage to speak English. If you are interested and even if you don't exactly fit with our requirements feel free to contact us (Frogs-p, Metaphores-p or any other Iron Fist's member).

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Leaf Army

We closed the recruitments for all classes.
Druids can still make a chance to get a invite.

If you want to make a application, goto the guild website in my sigy and look for the forum. First look after the tread on how to apply under membership and applications.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
CLA application is open again

Hi,

Celtic Leaf Army has opened her doors for new members again. No minimum level or template required. Plz refer to our website/forum for information, or give one of us a pm.

Cya in game!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Same as other unstickied threads, this one no longer active - if guilds are still recruiting then pm me, or start a new thread - ill endeavour to distill it down to one sticky post that I will maintain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom