Current active hib guilds?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Hey ppl

With the recent changes to EU servers(cluster and classic) TFO has become a VERY quiet place, even too quiet...this in turn has made me play a LOT less than I would like to. This is why I have decided to look for a new guild.

Since Im not really upto speed on what guilds are active atm I thought I'd ask here.

Currently I have 11 L50s on hib and of these 5 are ML10. Im not necessarily looking to move all chars to the new guild, but have no problems doing so if the guild asks me to.

Im looking for a guild with a good number of active players(I realise most have few numbers due to recent changes) both in PvE and RvR. Not looking for anything hardcore rvr or anything..just an easygoing guild with ppl who can take a joke or 2 :p

/Dracus

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ilfirin arda is easy going, ppl xping, rvr'ing, no pressure to join anything, plenty of guildchat, always good numbers online during evenings.

Stay away imo there a bunch of nutters :)

jiggybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Loso Recruiting at the moment too We lost a number of old players not so long ago because of all the changes and we are in the process of rebuilding the guild.

We pretty chilled out and we working hard with recruits and we like having loads of laughts so most of your nights will be spent laughting with us.
But we are a small guild ATM :)

Give us a pm if your interest am on most nights on Jiggybabe, Farmingjigs and buffsforjigs.

See you soon :cheers: :clap:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Seems IA has been mentioned Great bunch of peeps tbh.

Shame TFO has become less active was very active guild with great people in it seems lot of old guilds are becoming more inactive.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
pfft dont guild this nub he sucks

j/k xD

AoP is open afaik ;p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
pfft dont guild this nub he sucks

j/k xD

AoP is open afaik ;p

Shush you! or I'll have daddy m00k spank ya! :p

/Dracus

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
Well this part of Thread has none to do with main Thread

Well this part of Thread has none to do with main Thread
I just got really bored to wow :puke: .. even in PVP servers all what u can do is gain EPIX from killing alliances or horde ppl .. get reputations, honors so on .. there is none other reasons in game kinda bored from crap game ... daoc comes with its chats. systems , rvr , things everyday more intresting to me again. I want still wait 1.81 and new stuff to craft for lgm crafters
5 months wow and feels that i have done all what there can be done .. daoc toke for me more than 2 years and i still didnt get all what wanted : )
Even 9 50's chars tons of artifacts it was intresting game ... update ruined for me rvr ing 6p for 2 weeks rvring kinda not what i wanted. I love bards druids wardens mentalists enchanters elds vampiirs bainshees heros blademasters champions nightshades and rangers they kinda best even we underpopulated and will be for ever : )
We still kick mids and albs asses

FOR UNITED HIBERNIA !!!! EXC&PRYD !!!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom