Curious

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any reason why a DAoC explansion shouldnt be released say aweek or so ahead of the patching date?

Would this not allow almost everyone thoughtout the EU/world get a copy before the patch as well as reg the game so they can use it.

Would this be a difficult thing? seriously confused atm as for the random release dates around the world as well as GAME releasing it eariler than said at the last min leaving many having to w8 for monday for theres to be released etc.

Just a thought but should GOA not of looked in to there distribution after SI was released rather than make the same mistakes again with full knowledge what was going to happen?

Just abit curious of what others think.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt agree more .... GOA seem's to be Britney Spears fan's.. " Up's I did it again " is all I can say...........

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Damon you have to admit that its a lot better than last time patch wise. So they have learned a lot. So some ppl cant get a copy of TOA the moment the game is patched .. thats more the distributors fault than GOA.

Would you have prefered the downtime we had with SI instead ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
"WAAAH I GOT TOA AND FFS I CANT PLAY IT TILL NEXT WEEK WHY DID THEY RELEASE IT A WEEK EARLY WHATS THE POINT IN THAT!!!!"

etc. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
they could spread the load of the reg process tho, eeryone buy it beforehand get accounts activated then patch the servers a few days later seems like a very good plan to me.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
Damon you have to admit that its a lot better than last time patch wise. So they have learned a lot. So some ppl cant get a copy of TOA the moment the game is patched .. thats more the distributors fault than GOA.

Would you have prefered the downtime we had with SI instead ?

hehehe dont realy matter m8 , what good is it that I can registrer the update , If I cant activated my account ???

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
"WAAAH I GOT TOA AND FFS I CANT PLAY IT TILL NEXT WEEK WHY DID THEY RELEASE IT A WEEK EARLY WHATS THE POINT IN THAT!!!!"

etc. ;)

Yeah I'm sure thats how you react when you monday, scan the TV-guid and see that a cool movie is on for friday :worthy: :worthy:

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Yeah I'm sure thats how you react when you monday, scan the TV-guid and see that a cool movie is on for friday :worthy: :worthy:

You don't?:eek7:

fang

Fledgling Freddie
That was more like a: WHAT!!?? U weird or something !? reaction ...

But hey .. whatever works for you mate :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom