Curious about DS guildpolicy

P

Puppetmistress

Whenever we run into this opted non-zerging highly respected and appreciated stealthers I notice :

* When Rambo 'has a problem' quite some stealthers aid him. Matriarch pops SOS just because Rambo has aggro, etc etc etc. Scouts shooting pets off him, etc etc.

* When a stealther in that group has a problem, Rambo lets it die when there's a risk involved for him. I've never seen Rambo help someone when it was hopeless, I've seen lots of times other stealthers 'sacrifice' for him

Im just curious if there is a policy to help Rambo at all times when you're grouped with him, I dont mind it, its not a whine, just found it remarkable.

F

faderullan

Personally i would say that you are whining.

C

Crashtje

HOW DARE ONE BRING THY RAMBO NAME INTO DISREPUTE! ZERRRRRRRRRRRRG HIMMMMMMMM

J

Jaem

bah no funneh posts in this thread :<

thought being a Rambo thread there would be :/

O

old.Bubble

all stealther groups do the same, if your duoing and your partner gets uncovered by a FG you don't unstealther. You type /g Doh meet you at the white tree when you run back from Ligen.

M

Malena

Originally posted by faderullan
Personally i would say that you are whining.

i think tbh he only is debating about that :D

K

klavrynd

guild policy

- have a stealther
- have a buffbot
- have no more then 4 buttons on qb
- don't move in groups of less then 4

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by klavrynd
guild policy

4 what other buttons then ds, df and stealth a infil need?

Must be /y help this sb is owning me!!!111 nurf

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by klavrynd
guild policy

Hey, thats 4 times more than a BD need :)

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
Hey, thats 4 times more than a BD need :)

same :p

dd, tap, debuff, root, can debate attack on pet and rooting :p

A

Aoln

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

PA, cd, hamstring, leaper, garotte, poison, rear thrust/DW style and combo, side thrust/DW style and combo, vanish, purge ^^

I've only played inf a few times so don't know if theres more needed, basically same amount of styles as a SB or NS :eek:

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Aoln
PA, cd, hamstring, leaper, garotte, poison, rear thrust/DW style and combo, side thrust/DW style and combo, vanish, purge ^^

I've only played inf a few times so don't know if theres more needed, basically same amount of styles as a SB or NS :eek:

Unless you go mercfil spec. Only need 4 attack styles then.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Whenever we run into this opted non-zerging highly respected and appreciated stealthers I notice :

* When Rambo 'has a problem' quite some stealthers aid him. Matriarch pops SOS just because Rambo has aggro, etc etc etc. Scouts shooting pets off him, etc etc.

* When a stealther in that group has a problem, Rambo lets it die when there's a risk involved for him. I've never seen Rambo help someone when it was hopeless, I've seen lots of times other stealthers 'sacrifice' for him

Im just curious if there is a policy to help Rambo at all times when you're grouped with him, I dont mind it, its not a whine, just found it remarkable.

Dont you know if you say his name 3 times he will haunt you for ever? (this was the joke)

Funny observations. :)

G

GrivneKelmorian

vanish? :D

F

froler-mid

rambo is like teh bestest infil in teh world!!1 ofc tehy got him as idol etc

:m00:

O

ormorof

maybe its just a sign that the other infils/scouts/minstrels are either:

1. sillier, doing things for someone he would never do for them

2. nicer, doing things for someone he would never do for them

J

Jaem

Dunno quite if its like 4 buttons Oo

qb1:
1. stick
2. garrote
3. comeback
4.frosty glaze
5. snowsqual
6. icy brilliance
7. achiels heel
8. weapon
9. weapon
0. stealth

qb2:
1. stick
2. garrote
3. hamstring
4. leaper
5. snowsqual
6. icy brilliance
7. achiels heel
8. weapon
9. weapon
0. stealth

qb3:
1. stick
2. pa
3. cd
4. snowsqual
5. icy brilliance
6. backstab
7. thigh cut
8. weapon
9. weapon
0. stealth

qb4:
1. beckon
2. pot
3. pot
4. pot
5. disease
6. dot
7. snare
8. weapon
9. weapon
0. stealth

qb5:
selection of some fine spam macro'd

A

araudry

Originally posted by froler-mid

:sleeping:

B

BimboBane

Originally posted by froler-mid

best? i realy doubt that, well best adder yes, best in getting a stealthzerg summoned yes, else not impressed at all, playing a slightly overpowerd class in zergmode have nothing to do with skill.

Getting rr11, well anyone that dont have a life can do that with enuff of time and a zerg. Getting rr11 with over 215 days played time is not skill, it is just hillarious that ppl lookup to him.

Getting a high rr with a stealther that is known to be mosty run alone and with only charges and potions as buffs is something completly diffrent, i know of a few SB's and i have seen a few infils but they are rare often you get a whole page of boofs falling of any infil ya stumble up on and send home in a coffin.

I

iceflower

>Must be /y help this sb is owning me!!!111 nurf

Dont include funny posts in a bash on Rambo and infis thread :)

R

-RG-Jaond

/send rambo: hi im a rr2 mercfil I can spam df backed up with ds can i join your guild?

rambo sends: sure you sound skilled enough to zerg with us :p

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by BimboBane
best? i realy doubt that, well best adder yes, best in getting a stealthzerg summoned yes, else not impressed at all, playing a slightly overpowerd class in zergmode have nothing to do with skill.

Getting rr11, well anyone that dont have a life can do that with enuff of time and a zerg. Getting rr11 with over 215 days played time is not skill, it is just hillarious that ppl lookup to him.

Getting a high rr with a stealther that is known to be mosty run alone and with only charges and potions as buffs is something completly diffrent, i know of a few SB's and i have seen a few infils but they are rare often you get a whole page of boofs falling of any infil ya stumble up on and send home in a coffin.

He was joking i believe, people saying rambo got good skill is seriously ill

P

Petronella

/send rambo: hi im a rr2 mercfil I can spam df backed up with ds can i join your guild?

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread