cure your rage when you lose in daoc?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I used to get angry and break stuff around when I lose in daoc so, I did something that helped me alot, go boxing.

someone hold the pillows for you, and you hit THE PILLOWS not the man.
I got told after boxing... I made a damn scary face. and do warshrieks when I do boxing lol.

gonna get a boxing bag at my place now.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If you have to break stuff irl because you lost a fight in a GAME you need some sort of help.

Not directed at you but look at most of the CS videos (i.e BOOM HEADSHOT one, the kid who breaks his monitor, etc :p)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
no you dont. If you break yourself or your m8s :D, you need some sort of help, and if you smash something like your screen. I smashed 2 keyboards and 3 mouses, and then 2 clockradios becous of computer gameing, what can i say, im a lousy loser. But not like ill go out and shoot somebody becous i got powned by the hib zerg. But i stoped breaking stuff like a few years ago, so guess i got over my anger.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Airwalker, how the heck did you get a fat lip while boxing with a pillow? did the pillow own you? :fluffle:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
;p aye, if you break ppl around you then you need help, I just do it to objects, speakers, and mouse, keyboard, pizza's on the wall, snus in the roof, and yelling etc:p

stfu mikke:p I've bitten myself in the lip 2times at the same spot same day while getting zerged.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just do what i do.....dont lose :)

if you start punchin pillows have your mum/gf sew on a picture of a warlock + sorc...im sure your spar partner will hate you afterwards!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you break things when you play games, you need to quit now and start playing something less stressful (and get some help).

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I broke stuff when I played Quake back in '96-'99. Don't do that anymore tho - I think its called growing up ;)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Broke: 3 microphones 3 headsets 5 mouses 1 screen and i fucked up my hand for 2 weeks.
Not because of daoc tho :p stupid fps games... :p BOOM HEADSHOT
there is no cure tbh :p just hit something and youre fine ^^

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Used to break alot of keyboards when i played NS, and it was not because i lost, but when ever you had some lag, or something didn work as it should, then i got really pissed because you knew you could win if only the stupid game/comp/keyboard/mouse worked right :D

Stopped playing NS and kind of stopped doing that also, i dont see it as a problem tbh, some people are more competive than others, and often if you are really into something you also react stronger to it. Noone ever screamed at a lousy refere in soccer? I did alot :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Only game i get annoyed with is football manager 2006 (a la championship manager) but who can blame me, when my everton team boasting Ronaldinho, Rooney, Owen, Bojinov, Pirlo, Lampard, Dede, Rafinha, Akinfeev, Messi, is 3-0 at half time vs wigan and ends up losing 4-3.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe i used to use a wireless mouse untill it ran out of batterys during an RvR run, it was them prompty spread around my floor in small pieces after hitting a wall or 2.

football manager 2006 does that to my 'Super Spurs' too :)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Too many people are focusing on the part where he breaks stuff because of a game while every freaking guy on earth will know that it's all about testosteron and competition, whetver u like it or not.

"It's only a game" has nothing to do here, it's just how men react to loosing in general wheter it's a game or real life competition.

Some shout, some break stuff and other just don't care.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i swear and turn the game off usually.

when i used to be younger and played WWF on the PSX, i usd to twist the controller till it nearly snapped. when i lost.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Have a wank or smoke something green
Which ever is most legal in your part of the world.
But never at the same time...

A

Aoln

imagine smoking has and wanking and getting a hot rock, the horror ;(

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Play Syberia instead maybe, or some other adventure game. You're not likely to lose then. :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Aoln said:
imagine smoking has and wanking and getting a hot rock, the horror ;(

thats your own fault for smoking that plastic they call resin.:fluffle:

kivik

Part of the furniture
to be honest I sometimes start crying when I lose to something I shouldn't lose to :mad:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
originally posted by Jimmi
I broke stuff when I played Quake back in '96-'99. Don't do that anymore tho - I think its called growing up

well, yea, for some, but you always got ppl that hate to lose:p
but when it's unfair losing :p 1vs1 is ok, but 10vs1 that gets me so pissed off rofl xD

playing wow now, and I don't get owned:S paladin ftw mates, shield heal LOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom