cuntism 24:7

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wij

Originally posted by testin_da_cable
I read somewhere that us working folk with internet connex cost our companys billions worldwide in lost productivity :)

I am solely responsible for the Stock Market crash in the UK :D

E

*Exor*

U obviously aint got 1 cos ur replying to peoples threads during the day so again that proves my point of you shagging ur computer 24:7.

You'll find that most people on this board are involved in IT, where their job is concerned. And anyone who is involved in IT (I personally am a C++ programmer) usually has a net connection, and the freedom to browse what and when they want, even at work!!!!!!!

You see, unlike you, we don't have mummies and daddies telling us when we can and can't use the net.

O

old.TUG

>>me is 17

Act it then

>>true, im still at school, doing A Levels at the mo, but y u think that sucks beggars belief 4 me cos u went to school once right? (erm..err well so u say)

Nah A-Levels are sound if you're smart enuff and have a touch of intellect, aint seen much from yerself yet tho lad.

>>i have 9 GCSE's and like i said doing A levels at the mo.

Only 9? Bit thick aintcha? I thought you'd have 30 seeing as you have supreme l33tness :)

>>What about a job TUG??
U obviously aint got 1 cos ur replying to peoples threads during the day so again that proves my point of you shagging ur computer 24:7.

hehe, fair play kinda, got sacked from one of da biggest overclocking suppliers in the UK, worked for meself after that @ http://www.clockspeed.co.uk selling imported bits, but that went down a coupla months ago (but I still sell the odd thing or 10 to make a bit of extra cash), and do a bit of work for a m8's mail order hardware company atm, whilst applying for computer technician jobs at various shit PC shops innit. PC World here I come.. O deer... Unluckily for them, I know me stuff when it comes to shitty PC's.

As a sidenote; how many people DON'T you know who work in networking etc so have net access all day hence make tha odd post? :)

>>And still no comment on cock-dunking. hmmmm...wonder y.

I wud happily dunk my cock into some fresh 15yr old schoolgirl pls thx...

Seeyaz

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Originally posted by [CS]Sentinel
Originally posted by Bodhi
Originally posted by GLyNN3RS

Oh and Glynners - next time, spell my name right? Its SENTINAL. You know? Its spelt - I-O-W-N-Y-O-U .

[Edited by [CS]Sentinel on 30-03-01 at 14:58]

sentinal'm8', soz i spelt ur name wrong. but u cant blame me. i did look it up in the dictionary but it weren't there, but when i looked it up in the dick-tionary it was there straight away.

EXOR, like SLiC3R said, ur a twat
and TUG, ur a desperate '19 yr old' who cant get ur own age cos ur so lame and so has to go after a 15 yr old.

blimey TUG m8. lot of jobs there eh?! Not very flexible with wat u do eh.

YOU'VE OFFICIALLY BIN OWNED BY THE F00 LADS

CHeers, bi

O

old.TUG

Wots wrong with a mature 15 yr old? :) I know plenty of girls that age m8 who would seem 40 yrs old compared to a peon like yourself :)

Fuck flexability with jobs, I'll just do what I wanna do. Fair play yes? lol..

And Psycho is right, I 0wn j00, you stupid F00 :D

S

stu

sentinal'm8', soz i spelt ur name wrong. but u cant blame me. i did look it up in the dictionary but it weren't there[/B]

sen·ti·nel (snt-nl)
n.

One that keeps guard; a sentry.
v. tr. sen·ti·neled or sen·ti·nelled, sen·ti·nel·ing or sen·ti·nel·ling, sen·ti·nels or sen·ti·nels.
To watch over as a guard.
To provide with a guard.
To post as a guard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French sentinelle, from Italian sentinella, probably from Old Italian sentina, vigilance, from sentire, to watch, from Latin sentre, to feel; see sent- in Indo-European Roots.]

mencap

O

old.GLyNN3RS

i have 9 GCSE's and like i said doing A levels at the mo.

Man you are intelligent. Higher Tier A-levels perchance?

Yes im actually doing Advanced Business Studies.

Any 'advance' on that? LOL!!!

O

old.TUG

yea yea but are you doing the higher tier? HAHAHA he's gotta get caught soon :D :D :D :D :D :D

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Re.the recent dictionary thing Stu. Ive developed the perfect conclusion.

I looked up peoples names in the dick-tionary and found the following definitions:

Stu - a dick
Sentinal - a dick
TUG - a dick
#quake2.uk people - a group of combined dicks

Oh and TUG, i am doing higher tier for business studies. Like i said i am doing 'ADVANCED' which is 6 units for 1 year and 12 for two years. ADVANCED TUG M8, the HIGHER TIER.

Who's the thick bastard now huh?

''HAHAHA he's gotta get caught soon'' (?)

wtf is this supposed to mean eh?

What a fucking clown you really are.

Cheers, thx, bi
GLyNN3RS

S

stu

FUCKING LOL ADVANCED BUSINESS STUDIES.

You 'studying' Home Economics as well?

Who's the thick bastard now huh?

You

O

old.TUG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

0wned :D

O

old.[CS]Sentinel

"Advanced"
"Higher Tier"

LOL! You must realise the more you put in front of a qualification, the less it appeals to an employer, as it highlights the easiness of the original course.

Thats like doing "Super-Upper-Raised-Knitting-Dynamics" - I.e a big pile of shit.

Oh and Glynners would you please fucking spell my name right? SENTINEL.

Not Senital.
Not Sentinal.
Not "Mummy thats the big boy who stole my lolly"

FFS....

Sent

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Originally posted by Stu-

You 'studying' Home Economics as well?

Err..no i aint, y you wanna find out H.E from some1 cos ur mummy wont cook for u any more??

I cant blame her though. After all whenever she called u in for dinner, you always insisted on saying 'sorry mummy, im not hungry', or 'just 5 more mins mummy', im in #quake2.uk talking to my little bumchums'.

OWNED = #1

GLyNN3RS

S

stu

I cant blame her though. After all whenever she called u in for dinner, you always insisted on saying 'sorry mummy, im not hungry', or 'just 5 more mins mummy', im in #quake2.uk talking to my little bumchums'.

I haven't lived with my parents for bloody ages (having moved out, a concept you are unfamiliar with as your mummy still tucks you in at night), hence they would find it pretty hard to cook me dinner. Try again eh?

N

Nighty-

Glynners tends to get these sudden outbursts after experiencing high testosterone levels and listening to camp rap music. Oh the humanity.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Originally posted by Nighty
Glynners tends to get these sudden outbursts after experiencing high testosterone levels and listening to camp rap music. Oh the humanity.

Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Red Hot Chilli's.
Thats my kinda music m8.

N

Nighty-

Desperate teenage grunge about people pretending they cut their wrists.

Oooh the fun!

B

bodhi

Advanced Business Studies? oooh l33t.

I have an advance on that btw. Im doing an MSci in Astrophysics at the University of St Andrews.

er 0wned?

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Advanced Business Studies? oooh l33t.

I have an advance on that btw. Im doing an MSci in Astrophysics at the University of St Andrews.

er 0wned?

''this is the penis of the night, the night, oh yeah, the penis of the night....''

O

old.Vectrex

Originally posted by Nighty

Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Red Hot Chilli's.
Thats my kinda music m8.

Chilli Peppers I can understand, but all this nu-metal crap?!?!?! I bet you like Blink182 too, don't ya? I expected better of you nighty.../me sends nighty his pumpkins and g'n'r collection..

...you need educating boy.

Dave

[Edited by Vectrex on 03-04-01 at 16:42]

N

Nighty-

I listen to skullfuck.wav over and over again and mix it on my deXXXs!

N

Nighty-

Btw Vec glynners said that?

You would never catch me going 'm8'

O

old.Vectrex

Apologies Nighty.... just realised it was Glynners (or whatever his name is) that posted that post that I quoted.....

Stu can still kiss my ass though.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom