cuntism 24:7

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.BeN316

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nighty
Glynners tends to get these sudden outbursts after experiencing high testosterone levels and listening to camp rap music. Oh the humanity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Red Hot Chilli's.
Thats my kinda music m8.
Methinks once u lose your V stripes u'l understand.
P.S stay away from strange men in the local park ;)

N

Nighty-

Lol? The phrase 'Chocolate starfish' has been around for yonks, an autistic 10 year old could work out what it meant

N

Nighty-

And btw, who the hell were you quoting? Me or Glynners?

O

old.BeN316

If this was a boxing match and i was the referee i would have stoped the contest in the 1st with #f00 being unable to continue due to have the shit beaten out of it.
thx l8rz 'm8s'

O

old.BeN316

sorry dident see this
Lol? The phrase 'Chocolate starfish' has been around for yonks, an autistic 10 year old could work out what it meant.
Obviously glyn3rs is still trying to figur out what i was trying to say, poor lad someone give him some help here.

O

old.Tribal Spaceman

Advanced level Business Studies, sounds like a GNVQ to me.... (i.e a course for thick cunts who dont stand a chance of employment so they keep em locked up at school for a bit longer \/ :) )
9 GCSEs.... lol :) Nowadays they give you a GCSE if you 'acheive' A grade above an E , and considering the mean num of GCSEs each student takes, you attained lower than an F in about 4/5 of em. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW EASY IT IS TO PASS GCSES? EVEN AT A BASIC LEVEL, I BET YOU FAILED THE 'TELLING THE TIME' QUESTION ON FOUNDATION MATHS, DIDNT U? (STUPID TWAT, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN ON YOURE PC THIS MORNING ?)

(BTW, me = AAAB @ A-level and off to do MEng Computing (Software Engineering) Course @ Imperial Collage, London this year so \/ :) )

(DUMB CUNT, AND U KNOW IT LOL :) )
thx.

O

old.TankGiRL

hmm...

ever thing he might have access to a computer where he works?!? Or maybe even he has a day off once in a while?

Thick bint..

nuff said.

O

old.TankGiRL

GLyNN3RS

Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Red Hot Chilli's.
Thats my kinda music m8.

hmmm.. I'm starting to think your 13 mate.. I don't care if you SAY your 17 or whatever... come on! Grow the fuck up and get some deacent CDs!

Not slagging the chilli's btw cuz they rock.. my my god.. I bet you like WWF and all dont you!

Sad git.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Music arg.

Originally posted by TankGiRL
hmmm.. I'm starting to think your 13 mate.. I don't care if you SAY your 17 or whatever... come on! Grow the fuck up and get some deacent CDs![/B]

Ah yes ur that girl i who i saw in IRC 2day aren't ya? Firstly, dont come in here walloping ur weight around 'tanky', jumping on the bandwagon and say that my taste in music is bad when i dont even know you, so fuck off now plz, thx. Just cos i like Papa and Limp, and you like Cliff Richard, doesn't mean you can shout it out around this place.

GLyNN3RS

O

old.TUG

huehahaheehuehuohohoaahahaha glynners woz owned by a girl hahaha nice

I await your reply Glynners :D

O

old.Morpheus

Re: Music arg.

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS
Ah yes ur that girl i who i saw in IRC 2day aren't ya? Firstly, dont come in here walloping ur weight around 'tanky', jumping on the bandwagon and say that my taste in music is bad when i dont even know you, so fuck off now plz, thx. Just cos i like Papa and Limp, and you like Cliff Richard, doesn't mean you can shout it out around this place.

No one amongst us truley knows you, GLyNN3RS. You are an enigma wrapped in a conundrum surrounded by a chocolate starfish.

Oh, and what is it with eight year olds that they HAVE to close all "astounding arguments" with "thx, bye".

S

SLiC3R-

me and glyn owned your asses back then.

those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom