CU theme RC1 live!! woo!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hey guys 'n dolls, a release candidate of the spiffy CU theme is now live! Sorry for the delay, but that just heightens the anticpation....so....I've....been....told.

Here's a handy how-to-get-to-the-awesome-theme guide for you to follow:

You got some dingy old theme nobody likes?

greentheme.png

Yes yes tell me how to get rid of it! The green horror! Surely there's a cure!!!???

Well, yes there is. Get thyself to the very bottom of the page like here:

stylechooser.png

Click the lovely link that handsome elves have laboured long to craft for your clicking pleasures. You will see a screen like so:

chooserscreen.png

You will see a door...err I mean a screen will open up showing you several of the themes we have installed here. One of them is the CU theme. I've highlighted it for the special people who require such visual stimulance. MMM STIMULANCE. Wait, where was I? Oh, yeah, click the theme. You've followed me this far, may as well click it!

heypresto.png

Boom! The CU theme! Browse it! Browse it real hard! For your poor eyeses, I have created this to soothe like delicious aloë vera freshly squeezed on to the most virulent of sun burns, like thinking screw this and just eating peanut butter and jelly with a spoon instead of off mangy week-old bread, like the first time you realized you were within groping distance of Mena Suvari and nobody had tasered you yet, like...well, you know.

Enjoy!!

Best regards, TdC - FH resident collector of restraining orders

Last edited:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ooo snazzy just switched and I like it.

Its like that feeling you get when you change your pants for the first time in two weeks.

thanks teeds

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ooo

looks ok, will use it for a few days and see how it is on the eyes

TdC

Let me know if you spot anything dodgy. I made it so it's most likely full of bugs :) I've already found a couple, which I'll fix once I'm done with passing my Minor!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I am, and will always be, a Green Warrior. The style looks perfect, but what catches my eye the most is the green FH logo on the blue background. It is a bit of an eye sore.

Otherwise great jobs Teeds :) Good luck on your minor!

TdC

what catches my eye the most is the green FH logo on the blue background
yeah I was considering blue-shifting it but dunno what El Nose thinks of that one tbh hehe

Otherwise great jobs Teeds :) Good luck on your minor!
cheers bro. successfully defended my research paper on Thursday too, woooot :D one more exam, and one more product to go...

Bob007

Prince Among Men
stupid

First three pictures look great, but that none green thing at the end looks ewwwww. :)

/stupid

serious

Looks clean and well made, nice job.

/serious

TdC

Cheers guys, I welcome your feedbacks!

IF I have some time this weekend I'll blue up that FH logo and send it off to Deebs to see what he thinks of doing it. Like I said I'm right at the end of my minor and skools be killing me up yo. CorNokZ, I turned in the final version of my research paper today oh god the tension is doing me in!

TdC

I'm sure it will turn out just fine ;)
a rumor is circulating that we scored 2x 80% for the paper. no confirmation yet. back to revising!!! /away!

TdC

Yo! Now that I have some more time I messed with the logo. All I did was blue-shift it by tweaking tint values and I tried to match the general blue that I have here in this theme. Whatchoofink Willis?

fh_blue.png

Deebs can stuff like this be done in themes?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
FH should always look green! :m00:
To us oldies it might be like that, and always will, but for newcomers most of them find it horrible. Good job on the logo TdC. Looks great, will test it out straight away

TdC

yeah uh none of this works now since we've upgraded things and such. I'm a bit busy atm, but have no fear...I will *TRY* to make the CU theme return to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom