cu people

statued

Loyal Freddie
i received email this morning saying my subscription will need to be renewd by tomorrow if i wish to continue playing and i just couldnt see myself playing excal pryd camlann etc anymore so i cancled auto renew of my only account

this server is not what it was when i enjoyed playing it, the reasons i left my account open are gone i dont get fun out of fg rvr anymore because most of the enemies i had fun fighting with/against have quit or changed server and i do not see excal/pryd coming back to what it was

just would like to thank few people

tuatha de mag mor, ty for taking me in u crazy spanish nuts i learned my basics of fg rvr from ye ty <3 wela ali etc

llaw arian ty so much alvira for inviting me wen u wanted to rebuild la with toble blood loff etc i learned so much from ye ty, to bad ye quit when continueing to rvr the way ye wanted was not possible because of some people(s) after staying in LA for another year i realised the people i remained in LA to play with had all gone and been replaced by players i didnt know

vengeance, ty don for the short time i was in vgn i did learn alot from u

greed, ty to my best friends in daoc,connie miffa elkie fayte etc, had my best rvr times with ye and will never forget it

lucky charms, ty for playing and bearing with me for my last 3months of daoc. daemyr larutha suly turn zagine vanquisher jon polly etc we had amazing fights and laughs.... ''is that the last 1 dead? aye just finishing there 2healers, anyway back to turns penis''

finally to these people
brekahn, great irl mate amazing druid ty for playing this game with me for last 2years
elcain, amazing eld great duo caster for groups we learned alot from each other ty mejt <3
seryth for playing with you on and off for 2years of rvr i learned alot from u ty to amazingly brilliant lighttank gl on avalon
faril, to a great mate who played with me, amazing bard amazing player
ryts, for being a tit <3 loggin in middle of setgroup nite u stubborn bastid
finally to polze/weagle who was a great mate through the game and a brill druid

the only things i regret is not getting last 1.2 mill rps on chanter for barun, also for not taking time to make more friends in this game as i wasnt exactly ''mr nice guy'' to alot of people

i really cant see english cluster coming back to what it was ever again so i wont be playing it again

gl to all people ingame and tnx for the experiance i wont ever see it as a ''waste of part of my life''

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
paddy:( Sorry to see you leave pete, wont forget some of the thidranki memories we had sometimes, was great fun. Also thanks for being one main people who gave me group on my druid gave me a chance on playing support class:p

Have fun irish

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
FFs another i quit thread cya next week ?

Dont like the threads? Dont post in them then, or is that to hard for children to understand:)?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
FFS get the BD!

That line is used to much in set groups/on vent now :p

Back on Topic

Good luck whatever you decided to do mate.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Fotm quit0r, msg me on msn for some freeshard luvin :x

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
byebye statued, was fun lucky charms groups while they lasted :) GL irl!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pfft Freeshards Fotmer ... If i were u i would just get Yank CD-Keys and p0wn some n00bs :D

P.S. Cya Next Week ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i love you to meight :<

really fun guy to play with (no homo)

cute funny sexy etc (no homo)

but will miss talking to you on vent and things to bad we didnt get PL'd to RR10 right proper qq least i can still abuse you on msn...

gl and QQ QUICK/DEX IS THE FUCKING ROX FU! lolzordz

Appollo

Part of the furniture
BB Petay :fluffle: Had gr8 fights in IRL grp and ofc Lucky Charms stand-in.

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
/hug statued

and thanks for letting me into the greed grp some times =)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
take care Statued - the words terminal decline are starting to form in my mind :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
take care Statued - the words terminal decline are starting to form in my mind :(

In my opinion, DAOC is now a bit like that chain smoking, evil old relative everyone seems to have (well I sure do!). You know the one, shes so old most people have forgotten her age (but shes not telling), she's been chain smoking since birth almost and shes thin as a twiglet. By all rights she should be dead by now, but noones gotten around to telling her that since she'd bite your head off. Perhaps even death himself is a little weary...waiting to avoid any biting issues...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
statued said:
i received email this morning saying my subscription will need to be renewd by tomorrow if i wish to continue playing and i just couldnt see myself playing excal pryd camlann etc anymore so i cancled auto renew of my only account

Nice to see u back ingame last nite ;)

If u want attention just smear yourself in dogfood and go down to the RSPCA ... Im sure u will be quiet popular then :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Elkie said:
Dont like the threads? Dont post in them then, or is that to hard for children to understand:)?

Cmon man elkie :/ its pip... he has the mental age of a 2 year old cabbage patch kid

statued

Loyal Freddie
Punishment said:
Nice to see u back ingame last nite ;)

If u want attention just smear yourself in dogfood and go down to the RSPCA ... Im sure u will be quiet popular then :p
wasnt me jim ryts got account atm now since he wanted to PL a druid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom