Ctx...

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Dont patronise me with /hug plz, pretty easy to kill me in melee with MR.. :eek: get some skillz and play a scout :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i'm gonna be such a bitch to u albs, i killed a caster ye? then i run i get nuked by a reaver bow to him to say lets have a good fight n ooh no ZERG ZERG ZERG learn some skill and play solo the lot of u maby i will consider not being lame to u so keep whining

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah dude... i really control all the albs and so i can push a button to stop the zerg... still no need to be an idiot really :twak: ... And.. sure i zerged you with myself and u were solo with 3 ppl, that works

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i am allways solo in my fights i ask ppl not to leach by all means i leached in that fight cuz i wanted u dead cuz albs pissed me off :) but ooh well we can have some solo fights

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
i really control all the albs and so i can push a button to stop the zerg...

Only Hibs and Mids get that button mate. Called insta mezz, stops Alb zergs dead.;)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Only Hibs and Mids get that button mate. Called insta mezz, stops Alb zergs dead.;)

too true tbh, why cant the hibs and mids let the zerglings be, they do enjoy getting their 1rp per kill so much :wub:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and Ctx, sorry for the wajn, but its not nice to be on the other side of Mourning rage now :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
i am allways solo in my fights i ask ppl not to leach by all means i leached in that fight cuz i wanted u dead cuz albs pissed me off :) but ooh well we can have some solo fights

So when you killed me the other night while I was fighting two Hibs who were on some poor caster's ass, that was "soloing" was it?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:

And you were soloing this afternoon when you popped out of stealth with two others to kill me on MB while I was rezzing someone? Or did you all just happen to be soloing on the same target at the same time?

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Basically Wirey is a gimp wherever he plays ; here, or camlann, still the same idoit :kissit:

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
its okay Commando :) today the 9th saturday i waved to u at atk u NEVER EVEN CAME DOWN lol what a chiken then u waited for a fg albs to come and grped with them omg :p i may be a gimp but atleast i know how to play so whine all u want loosers :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Dont patronise me with /hug plz, pretty easy to kill me in melee with MR.. :eek: get some skillz and play a scout :p

Yes, because scouts in thidranki are a hard class to play..... NOT! :touch:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Yes, because scouts in thidranki are a hard class to play..... NOT! :touch:

i see you cant detect sarcasm, oh well

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
its okay Commando :) today the 9th saturday i waved to u at atk u NEVER EVEN CAME DOWN lol what a chiken then u waited for a fg albs to come and grped with them omg :p i may be a gimp but atleast i know how to play so whine all u want loosers :)

Yeah mate.. anyone that plays a scout knows that they can pwn a buffed SB in melee.. or not as the case may be. if all you can do is /beckon, be happy about it, ill /rude u when i see u die

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
Imo you shouldn't call someone an idiot if you cant spell the word yourself. ;)

cba to troll through posts to see if u have any spelling mistakes from fast typing.. but if thats all you have to say, go away tbh :m00:

oh, and ur hunters bow damage is shite matey

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
oh, and ur hunters bow damage is shite matey
Nooooo really? Its level 22 and unbuffed so I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Have to feel sorry for the level 24 albs she just killed. :D

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
i'm gonna be such a bitch to u albs, i killed a caster ye? then i run i get nuked by a reaver bow to him to say lets have a good fight n ooh no ZERG ZERG ZERG learn some skill and play solo the lot of u maby i will consider not being lame to u so keep whining

Solo 24 unbuffed cleric with no armour & no weapon, oh and 1 in smite - will be running in thid , looking to smite the hell outta you... better be careful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom