Ctrl+Alt+Del - End of an Era

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have just been to the site for my weekly catch up and I have been left a bit sad by what I read.

Ethan and Lucas are no more after 10 years of reading what they get up to every week and even collecting the graphic novels I am a little bit down. The Players have never been my favorites but I hope i still look forward to my weekly catch up. I will miss checking it every weekend if the new format sucks :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
meh, it went shit a few years ago, he got too big an opinion of himself, not read it in ages
and his art style never improved

Gray

FH is my second home
I used to love it years ago, read it daily.

Though i think i sort of took a backseat on it all when he opted to go down the "real-life"/Lilah miscarriage route. It wasn't really about videogames anymore so i just shunned it off.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You should like the new format then, its back to the days before everything you hate.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I used to love CAD, but tbh stopped reading it about 6 years ago or thereabouts. I hope his new idea pans out for him (even if Tim is a bit of a cock tbh), but I'm not going to become a reader again to see if it does.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Stopped being funny years ago, and I therefore stopped reading years ago. He got a bit up himself anyway.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have to admit I did not enjoy it so much since it went all real life but I still enjoyed reading it. If today is the first of the new era then meh.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
It does have its up and downs. The whole miscarriage storyline was made me stop reading for a while. Sad to see it go though, was always a nice distraction.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is why XKCD exists

rubber_and_glue.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom