CSS server (london)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hey guys,
I have a CSS server on 193.238.83.227:27015
I'm happy to give a couple of the FH populace admin on it to make it a mature and enjoyable server (currently it sees roughly fuck all usage). It's on a relatively unused box in docklands, has a nice low ping and I have root on the server so I can put whatever mods are in vogue on it.

atm it has mani admin for control and thats about it.

get a couple mates and try it out, it's always running (bar any unforseeable circumstances) and I can increas its capacity if needs be.

Let's try and get a nice FH server base going, where sensible people can play without fear of being banned by some tosspot 15 year old with the power madness.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Vanilla CSS for the purists please Chilly. I'd actually play CS if it wasnt for the random, stupid, unnecessary mods that most people use.

Chilly

Balls of steel
It is pretty much vanilla. I have mani admin plugin to manage the server's more core features from ingame and possibly add one or two very small but useful mods in the future (the damage report mod is useful and unobtrusive).

It will not turn into a modfest and idiots will be banned sharpish.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Dommers said:
Hmm I'll give it a try tonight. What maps it on?
whatever the rotation lands on. if there is an admin playing they might change it for you. Basicly it has all the standard maps and they are all in the rotation.

Chilly

Balls of steel
well I wont be playing tonight since im going out on the raz soonish and I suspect it will be fairly quiet tonight. I'm up for some more organised action next week when Im back at uni.

G

Count me in Chilly, i will pop on irc tonigh then get onto the server.

The mani admin mod is good enough and lots of other servers have it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
This thing still running? Might give it a go some time next week =O (Most probably Tuesday, if it's up)

Chilly

Balls of steel
yeah mine is still running. Dont have time to pimp it out and sit on it adminning all day really :p What I need is a clan to donate(possibly rent) it to that will take care of it. Since I have it running anyway I dont really mind giving it away for free/nominal fee of a few pints :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Chilly said:
yeah mine is still running. Dont have time to pimp it out and sit on it adminning all day really :p What I need is a clan to donate(possibly rent) it to that will take care of it. Since I have it running anyway I dont really mind giving it away for free/nominal fee of a few pints :)

=< I'm not part of a clan, dammit =< Should organise a CS Day or something :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Give me admin on it chilly. I am uber pimp and I am also very VERY mature when it comes to adminning(shut your face Cal :eek: )

I have never drugged anyone or made them blind for killing me....ever(SHUSH CAL!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom