CSR needed tbh

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
ok requil, now you may slap meh ;-) As soon as i logged in i tried it again, and indeed, it doesn't work ANY more.

as before patch, it did perfectly :) cause i used it. Never got a reply though.
It never worked, you idiot.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Red HATred said:
ok requil, now you may slap meh ;-) As soon as i logged in i tried it again, and indeed, it doesn't work ANY more.

as before patch, it did perfectly :) cause i used it. Never got a reply though.

Not confronting you in person requil. Just to point that out. You are just a spokesperson for that company. It's the company i'm flaming

I guarantee that /appeal has never worked on the Euro servers. Mind you I am untrustworthy Goa slime so I might be lying for some reason.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Yay for Requiel for answering to flaming/ignorant ppl! You've enlightened me.

Seriously , glad we have a GM who's trusthworthy, no bad word about the previous GMs mind you,.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can I just hop in here and call Red HATred a pillock please?

/appeal never worked

E&E are picked for their attitude not their ub3rness

Events will happen all over the place, but sometimes the goon squad don't even realise what is happening around them *remembers times with Kemor and a NPC where players would swear in Mithra because they couldn't see who was talking at them*

You guys are fucking lucky to have an active GM like Requiel, so please show some respect :)

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
CSR on exal is quite good, they not online all the time ofc they only come when needed..

Like how they helped me after Sebak bugged on me and didnt gave credit..
And made Sebak repop for me 2x cause the 1th time he sudenly disapeard w/o anny trace.

:worthy:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
It never worked, you idiot.

BELOMAR, it HAS worked, i used it in- game. You get a pop up window which asks you a question:

you have three option in the window...

technical
quest
and a third, didn't memorize it

in the text you has [text] spot where you could click to go to the next step. That resulted in an answer , that beeing: either your : "call has been registred", or a final one that pointed the way to Rightnow.
So how would i even know this info?

*takes a deep calming breath*

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
BELOMAR, it HAS worked, i used it in- game. You get a pop up window which asks you a question:

you have three option in the window...

technical
quest
and a third, didn't memorize it

in the text you has [text] spot where you could click to go to the next step. That resulted in an answer , that beeing: either your : "call has been registred", or a final one that pointed the way to Rightnow.
So how would i even know this info?

*takes a deep calming breath*

take all the air you want .. refill your endless supply .. every1 from Former E&E team members to a GM is telling you it never worked .. but your right they are wrong :rolleyes:

Morpon imo

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gorel-Truesight said:
at least he has edited out the highly offensive part towards belomar out of his last post.

No he didn't... I did.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh, woe is me, I missed some quality insults then. ;) Not that I am worried, Ironheart couldn't deliver a scathing insult even if he got it served on a platter. Oh, and again, like me and the rest of the DAoC crew here has said--/appeal has never worked on the EU servers. It's actually kind of funny you can't accept being wrong when the rest of us entertain ourselves with counting the number of factual errors in every post you make.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Now... maybe this isn't exactly the best thing to say but, unfortunately Ironheart is (in part) correct :(

/appeal did used to do something - popping a box asking what type of problem, then letting you fill out a report. I know this because I did it waaaaay back in beta 2.5+ years ago, before knowing about GOA's system.
I don't know how long it stayed like that, because I only did it once. The other appeal commands also do/did 'something' (such as /cancel).

But having the commands and dialogues there doesn't mean they were actually connected to anybody on the other end, and indeed NEVER have been.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Now... maybe this isn't exactly the best thing to say but, unfortunately Ironheart is (in part) correct :(

/appeal did used to do something - popping a box asking what type of problem, then letting you fill out a report. I know this because I did it waaaaay back in beta 2.5+ years ago, before knowing about GOA's system.
I don't know how long it stayed like that, because I only did it once. The other appeal commands also do/did 'something' (such as /cancel).

But having the commands and dialogues there doesn't mean they were actually connected to anybody on the other end, and indeed NEVER have been.

nerf pinneh imo .. he's managed to Pwnz0r everyone .. Ironheart , Me , Belo ... Gahh :twak: ;P

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Ironfart if u think the support sucks so much please please do us all a favour and cancel subs n play another game.

please :kissit:

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Was in housing last night, Ran from Guild mansion to market. As i was crossing a bridge, I fell through. Used /stuck My toon wouldn't sit, Just stood up again. Hard reset it to check if it would move when i logged back in, Nope still in bridge, Unable to move in any direction or jump out.

Was getting rdy to rightnow it, Tried /who DEV and got nothing, So tried /who CSR and got "XXXX lvl 100 in emain macha"

/send xxxx Stuck in bridge in housing can you help please. :)
/send xxxx Info : zone rilan loc: XXXXX XXXXX.

he/she replied, Yes don't move ;)

1 min later i was teleported from bridge to a market and was free again.
He/she sent sorry for the Inconvenience.

I sent back, Not you fault, you didn't code it.

And continued on my way.

My point ?
CSR are sometimes in game, I found 1 :)

what SoRcEry is this? on excal right?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I've routinely misspelled some common slash command starting with "/a" (maybe /as or /advisor, I forgot which) as /appeal all through a lot of patches, and I've always received the vanilla "/appeal doesn't work on the EU servers" message. It certainly didn't work "last patch".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
/appeal has never worked, however it used to give you the message "your request has been sent" or something then do nothing, this was ages ago. also /char copy still gives you a message and does nothing - same thing

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Another thought, wouldnt it be a good idea to have some sort of command that lists members of the E&E team /who E&E or something?

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
That's been suggested before but there's various problems with implementing it. In the meantime just gotta go to the list Requiel linked to earlier.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
jupiter, thx for editing,

that would have been my first scratching insult towards Belomar ;-)

Pin, thx for explaining....

Gamblor, i has never been my intention to , how do you kids spell it , p0wnz0r, you kids out here.

three things i really hate in life

liars
thieves
incompetent firms in a society bases upon prestation.

Herbal, it is not because a company/supplier stinks like hell you have to stop using a product. It is our task to point out the misserable service we get and it is their OBLIGATION to listen and act accordingly. To improve thing. As i pointed out with that numer of Whine threads on this forum a couple of posts back there IS a problem (and not a small one). And the only thing the ppl who complain get is another blind-fould and a new subscription-receit.

and remember peeps

Iron is always wright, even when he's wrong (sarcasm)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I guarantee that /appeal has never worked on the Euro servers. Mind you I am untrustworthy Goa slime so I might be lying for some reason.

Can i have that as my tagline in my sig please? It's such a class reply :clap:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pin said:

Yep, and this is not something from way in the past I might add. Even recently this command was still recognized; but flagged with 'Not working' too.

Same goes for /charcopy for instance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom