CS:GO match making

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Anyone still playing this?

When I try to join casual servers, it just goes around and around and eventually stops. Not with the comp servers though, that works fine.

Anyone else?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Not tried for a few weeks. I'm still playing a lot though - just been on holiday.

I'll check it out tonight.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If you see me online gis a shout we could do a comp game :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When I try to join casual servers, it just goes around and around and eventually stops

Happening a lot for me. Sometimes a restart of the steam client fixes it, but not always. Pain in the ass...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm pretty sure you can still do that thing with steam and the valve server file to rectify shit like this. Try their support site.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is fucking pissing me off now.

I upped the "acceptable ping" in the game config to 200 in an effort to widen the net - no change. Can't start a game without fucking bots at the moment :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's fucked innit :( I end up playing comp with random Russian wankers. My rank has dropped from MG2 to to Gold Nova 2

throdgrain

FH is my second home
No, not source, just regular community servers, as they're nowadays called.

Having said that, I couldn't get on any server earlier, so I restarted Steam and got a comp match so not so bad.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Literally havn't played CS competitively since late 2002, played a tiny bit of source/go on release, but not more than 20-30 hours of each.

Was watching @Taglim play earlier this week and decided to play my placement games, here's where I'm up to so far ( can only play 2 a day, due to anti-smurf bollocks ).

Surprisingly not that shit after 12 years, still got the BS.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you should get extra credit for your in-game avatar alone :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I've played loads and loads of comp, but lately I've been playing solo, all you end up with is Russians playing like retards :( My rank has dropped from MG2 to Gold Nova 1! (Maybe rather a lot of drunken games in there too :( )

leggy

Probably Scottish
Literally havn't played CS competitively since late 2002, played a tiny bit of source/go on release, but not more than 20-30 hours of each.

Was watching @Taglim play earlier this week and decided to play my placement games, here's where I'm up to so far ( can only play 2 a day, due to anti-smurf bollocks ).

Surprisingly not that shit after 12 years, still got the BS.

Nice UMP skills my friend :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
P90 after you win pistol round is so good :d

Objectively I'm still pretty bad, but that vid was like 8 games worth of stuff so far :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'd like to thank @ECA for a quick return to form last night. After seeing that video I decided to use the p90 for the first time ever (I've played this game since 1.2 or something :/). I cleared up.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd like to thank @ECA for a quick return to form last night. After seeing that video I decided to use the p90 for the first time ever (I've played this game since 1.2 or something :/). I cleared up.

Wait for the p90 noob comments. :p

Himse

FH is my second home
So glad with the patch they changed the CZ. That gun was ridiculously annoying.

In some ways it balanced the eco / gun rounds, but others it was plain op.

Honestly for a cheap gun that's ridiculous, try the UMP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom