CS:GO Competitive Team

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking about starting a cs:go team to compete in matchmaking and in various tournaments on faceit.com etc

Anybody interesting in doing such a thing? will probably require 3-4 hours of practice time per week and a around the same for tournaments etc..

I think I'll already have a player alongside myself so essentially will be needing 3 extra players + 1-2 backups perhaps!

drop some info on here if you fancy it :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Added you on steam.

Not really an experienced CS player as explained in the other GO thread, but have a long history of competitive gaming, LAN experience etc in various games - TF2 prem teams in ETF2L, #1 or #2 in every Tribes Ascend event competed in, including winning at Paris Games Week last year etc - and been inactive for a while with playing anything seriously so would love to get back in to it again.

Can commit to practice/tournies more or less every evening every day of the week.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Coolio, I finish work @ 9pm GMT tonight so will accept steam request later and setup a game for MM or something to get the feel of playstyles ;>

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure, I'll have a couple of hours to play CS for the first time in 3 months before at least. ;D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Not looking for us to be the best team in the world str8 away anyways, main thing is getting 5 regular players and working together and picking up on critiques etc :>

My aim is so on and off atm, my awp aim been brilliant lately and my AK aim but then I can't hit anything with M4 heh so it's all about practice!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
throw invites my way, @Scouse and I should be up for it, we're both shit though.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Already got Gwad added so will add scouse later

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If you see me online and want need a team member just chuck me an invite.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh as I say drop me an invite on steam then i'll be able invite you when i'm playing etc :)

I should be on tonight providing the missus doesn't take too long with the food shopping :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I will indeed! whats your steam profile/nick

Himse

FH is my second home
yo im ok at csgo, wouldn't mind playing a bit more, whats your steam ids?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
oooohh its after 9pm i might be up for this

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds good for tomorrow, I may be a bit later than that as I'll be watching the football.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've been playing this the last week or so although last night I got banned, apparently I multihack which is hysterical with them claiming 7 admins were on at the time....even more funny considering how bad I am at it as well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am terrible at FPS games and get accused of cheating now and again, its hilarious.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The quality of admins is terrible, I even pointed out it seems that using assorted sniper rifles etc and shooting through walls etc isn't even a sign of someone possibly cheating but having a generally shit rounds with the odd good one is a hack. It was even more ironic if I actually thought they actually had 7 admins look at it, then asking me to provide a demo showing I didn't was even more funny.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The quality of admins is terrible
How'd ya get banned? I mean, the only time you get denied access to competetive matchmaking is if you quit mid game - and that's only timed and doesnt' last that long.

Unless you're just talking about a private server, in which case meh. Kiddies are kiddies.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It was just a public server. The only thing I can think of that might of caused an issue is when i stated how helpful a player was being with a sniper rifle while trying to jump across to another ledge even though he/she was the last player on a bomb map mainly located inside, perhaps it was an admin but who knows.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think getting killed even more and annoyed faster would be the only real achievement in that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom