CS community night, its sunday remember.

C

Ch3tan

Well its now 8:30 and I was the only one on the server. Remember next Sunday its 8pm for the community CS game.

C

Ch3tan

Tuesday is a non official one, the suday one is teh one that goes out in the news letters.

T

throdgrain

Yeah I was there Ch3tan, particularly after your going on in KEA.
But where was you ??? ;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Ch3ts a few more peeps turned up later.

C

Ch3tan

I got bored of waiting for another ten minutes after I left KEA and left :/

M

mank

sorry, I didn't know it was still on Sunday nights.

M

Maljonic

I had a look at nineish, but it was emptier than a Jehovas Witness' blood bank...

S

steel_tiger

Remember me as a regular. I'll start going there from now on, if I'm welcome, that is.

M

Mophead

I would have turned up but my HD's still dead.

If the servers empty, and you want to play, could I please ask that you join for 5 mins and see if anyon else turns up. Chances are theres a half dozen people sat refreshing the server every few mins, but won't join cos no-one else is there. Somebody has to be the first one in, like Ch3t.

I'm hoping to be up and running again this weekend, but I'm not holding on to much hope :(

T

Taymar

I looked over the servers and was disapointed to see 'em empty.

So Sunday Nights from 8pm, are the community now using one of the preview servers ?

I think it would be helpful for the powers that be to post some firm information on the nights activities some time during the day.

I will always make an effort to be around, c u at 8 2nite guys.

M

Maljonic

I was on the preview server all night last night, Saturday, was quite a surprise to see it so full. There were some silly people constantly singing on one map, so I couldn't hear what the nme were doing, and I can't seem to see how you mute people in 1.6. Does anyone know? And I got kicked once, how do I log-in with steam and be recognized by game.net so I don't get kicked? Apart from that it was quite good fun.

T

throdgrain

Kicking for no reason is just a steam thing atm, it will pass .
To mute people, press ecs-player list, and do it in there :)

C

Ch3tan

Anyone else notice that there are now two sparkly GAME.NET CS preview servers.

They are full most nights at the moment.

Please note that a lot of euro players are using the servers. Knowing the attitudes of certain people, let me warn you now to read the GAME.NET T&C before you say anything while playing you may come to regret.

M

Maljonic

That's why I wanted to mute a couple of people last night; getting a bit sick of the insults etc, not directed at me but it was just annoying to have to keep listening to it.

M

Mophead

I finally worked out that the steam auto-auto is pap. I've got 1hr 20mins remaining on my dl of the full steam CS installer. I *hope* I'll be around in a bit.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Doubt I can make it...

Steam keeps on telling me it can't verify my Steam ID.

Auth server 27 down or sommat :(

M

Mophead

Still downloading :(

74% complete, 30 mins to go ..... :rolleyes:

T

Taymar

BAH !

I tried to get on and got the server 27 auth is down, now I can't even log into steam FFS !

Oh well trust Valve to make the most popular game online, unplayable online.

M

Mophead

/me installs CS and now waits for Steam to update itself :touch:

M

Mophead

I have two.

Dunno dolls, never got there - steam decided to try and update itself, then sat there on 30% for about an hour :(

L

leggy

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
Doubt I can make it...

Steam keeps on telling me it can't verify my Steam ID.

Auth server 27 down or sommat :(

goto properties. log out and log back in.

sorted.

(by this I don't mean close steam and restart it. This is not the same thing)

T

Taymar

Yes SUNDAY NIGHT is a Game CS night.

Like I've posted on the Tuesday Night CS topic, clear yer diaries and make the effort !

I know logging into Game and especially Steam has been a pain in the rear end of l8 but with a bit of luck it should all be sorted out.

C ya all Sunday, or else.

Users who are viewing this thread