Games Crysis Warhead

Kryten

Old Cow.
Isn't bad, but there's a couple of really newby-ish bugs that are really pissing me off.

For one, the mouse cursor. The "hot spot" isn't the tip. It's wherever it feels like.
For second, the worst one, is that you can dual wield weapons, but unlikely in the first Crysis, mouse 1 fires the left gun and mouse 2 fires the other.

What's bad? You can't change that. Tough fuck. So if like me you have mouse2 bound for something else, you're in trouble. Especially me, I'm a cack handed twat and mouse2 is +forward for me. I'm no WASD monkey.

Well done there Crytek, you've excelled yourselves in being mongs.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i avoided it, apparently the end is cack , again :/

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i was so disapointed with the end of the first game. might check it out after i finish clear sky though

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I hardly ever get to the end of a PC game so it dont matter to me :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Had the same experience I had with the original Crysis, jungle levels pre-aliens are awesome than it's just shit, sadly.

Whats the fucking point in giving the player a nanosuite with stealth, super strength & speed and shields - if you are constantly going to get overpowered by aliens?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I found the best way to kill the aliens was to punch them with strength, took them down much quicker than any weapon. Didn't enjoy the snow levels as my computer decided to slow down at this point, once out of it it was back up to normal running. I will prolly end up buying this at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom