/cry Ludlow Merchants gone

M

Mishy

Bah! so who reminded GOA about the merchants? the addition of these was probably the best thing to hit crafting since diamond seals....

Anyway, GOA why can't they be returned? Is it really nessercary to stick to Mythics stupid policy of making crafters travel to the relic keeps just to do an order?

To keep it fair, give the same to the other 3 realms... im sure all crafters will appreciate this, as will customers

to quote:

"We can introduce new non-players characters (NPCs) for quests or background. "

We knew they wouldnt be there forever, but they been there over a week and proved so popular and useful...so why not put them back :)

/whine end

S

'Shy

Yes! My poor level 12 Cabby has to *try* and run all the way to Excalibur tonight without being killed by either Mids, Hibs or big bad purple snakes and wolfies that roam the path..

Ohh and she's very very encumbered, so, erm, Kirennia, could you please spare a poor crafter a strength buff please :)

L

loxleyhood

No can do folks, they came for the bazaar and my charming wit, and both have now gone. So the merchants have no reason to stay :)

D

Draylor

It was nice while it lasted.

Im almost happy to see them go given the ridiculous amount of gold Ive wasted on MP attempts in the last week or so.

B

BrassMonkey

I hereby propose a eerrrrrr...christmas' has been done aint it?...New year? No? good! New Year bazaar! Umm there will be stuff like crafter merchants there! and errr thats about it.....

My point? Mythic are too busy counting money to see when someones asking for merchants to come back and when someones organising a fake bazaar to make em come back for another week. Lets justt have ludlow bazaars every week....

K

knockout

warhawk you had the right idea but the wrong way to say it.

Propose a Sunday bazaar. Once a week would be good enough for me

W

wildiearly

well i got up near the top of the top of the a/c tree thanks to an idea of loxley
spent 7 plat to
maybe we could entice mythic/goa in doing a sunday boot market
btw mishys only sad because he forgot to fill his vault the night before lolol

K

kirennia

One problem guys

Don't overlook the fact that they were indeed put there for use of the bazaar. It was nice of Mythic/GOA to put em there for the amount of time they did...if we complain too much then they simply wont give things like this to us again....for example the christmas crafting thing in camelot wont have decorations cause peeps will moan when they get taken down...

not a moan just a realisation ;)

J

josh_dk

Well, we all knew it was too god to last :)

Hope we do get a new bazaar soon, it was great fun, and all we crafters hoped it would last to christmas.

If we do have a new bazaar I promise to donate some L51 armor (99% or MP)

I do think however that we will get a city with top tier merchants, Forge, Lathe + Alchemy table in some future patch.

I know that Mids have 1 on us servers, and I believe all realms get 1 (think its in SI we get them)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Yup, in SI all realms get a super crafting town

All merchants, vault, forge, lathe, alchemy table, everything.

You can only go there if you have the SI pack.

F

Flimgoblin

go to benowyc :)

bring some friends to defend it :)

T

Talifer

One thing that people seem to have overlooked is the event that took place in Cornwall/Avalon Marsh. Let's give GOA some credit at least, I believe the merchants stayed in Ludlow to give crafters somewhere to craft while Cornwall Station was out of bounds. I was crafting in Cornwall Station and got killed there several times due to the event, this was very, very annoying but then I found the merchants in Ludlow still there, a safe place to craft. It's quite conceivable that GOA actually predicted this problem and left the merchants while the event continued, the top level merchant was just a bonus as they are all probably tied together. Would GOA have added these merchants if it were not for the bazaar? Who knows, but let's at least be grateful GOA provided a solution to a problem they generated, I'm especially grateful because it allowed be the chance to become a Legendary Smith while it lasted ;)

Talifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom